Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eazy-E Planned To Kill Suge Knight, According To Jerry Heller

Originally posted by Panfruit View Post
    Without Sugar Bear 2pac might probably still be alive.
    You have to remember that suge was the only person willing to take a risk and bail PAC out of jail. Nobody at that time was messing with him, even though he was well known.

It's possible pac would've done his full sentence, come out of jail and been irrelevant
    Last edited by BayAreasFinest; 05-12-2013, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarvelouZ View Post
      Hold up, I came from European country where gun violence is very rare on everyday basis. Actually I have never heard about some1 killing anybody in my city. I havent hold gun in my hand until I was 20 something. While as I see in USA, its very common for especially black men to own guns at early age and every1 knows/heard about some1 getting killed in their street/neighborhood/city. So its not me being racist, but its me being from another cultural environment, where when some1 says hes gonna kill somebody it means he is mad at somebody, but in 99,9% cases he wont even kick his enemy. See the difference?

I CAN (because of what I know about black community) imagine that what Eazy was sayin, it wasnt just words, he actually meant it.
      Don't blame the community for that joe, the main reason why people aint packing guns at early age here in europe is because there aint no gun store on every corner and the situation for minorities is more fortunate than they have over there. It's because crack-cocaine isnt as popular here in europe. Just for you to know back in the 60's and early 70's black communities were in peace and were open for white people to enjoy a good night out. Apart from that, European countries like ukraine and moldovia have a higer homicide rate than the us, and i dont think its easy to find a black person there.

Comment

Back on topic, i think without Suge, Pac wouldn't release AEOM and 7DT like [MENTION=2535]Pablo Escobar even if i don't like Suge. About Eazy-E, don't know, to me he was a real G, if he ever said it, he means it. But honestly, i don't know if Heller is fully trustable

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
          I say if it wasn't for surge PAC would still be here
          ...jmo
          yes me 2

he had to do it, fuck suge i dont like this guy.......

Comment

suge isnt a gangsta or what all buisiness men are gangstas to me

Comment

I'm sure if shit really had escalated, it could have happened. Nobody is 'untouchable'.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X