Chris Brown Announces New Single With Aaliyah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brown Announces New Single With Aaliyah

Chris Brown has announced that Aaliyah will be a featured guest on his new single, "They Don't Know."

According to Rap-Up.com, the song contains never-before-heard vocals from the late singer, which he revealed during the 2013 BET Awards press conference on Tuesday (May 14).

"I got something special for my fans. It's called 'They Don't Know.' All new stuff that's never been heard before."

Brown has shot a video for the song over the weekend in Los Angeles... in "the hood," he says. "60th Street and Cedar Block."

"[I'm] bringing both worlds together and trying to uplift the poverty side of the community and show them where I'm from," Brown continued. "I'm from Virginia, but everybody comes from a broken home or being broke -- I remember when I was."

"They Don't Know" will appear on Chris' forthcoming sixth album, X, due July 16. In addition to Aaliyah, the guest list includes Nicki Minaj and Kendrick Lamar, plus production from Timbaland, Polow Da Don, Danja, Pharrell, and Drumma Boy.
    Source

A lot a of people like to hate on chris, yeah sure he doesnt seem to help himself much, but he is talented and makes GOOD music.

Comment

doing the same thing drake did lol

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

If Timbo aint involved in the song....it aint even worth doing!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X