Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amanda Bynes Insults Rihanna: 'Chris Brown Beat You Because You're Not Pretty Enough'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amanda Bynes Insults Rihanna: 'Chris Brown Beat You Because You're Not Pretty Enough'

Rihanna and Amanda Bynes got into a little Twitter back-n-forth over the weekend, sparked by a rude comment from the actress.

The 27-year-old Bynes took to Twitter, sometime over the weekend, and unleashed a random insult to Rihanna, writing (@AmandaBynes): "Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough."

While the motive behind the disses is presently unknown, she made the comment and later deleted it. In an accompanying tweet, Bynes also added that she almost named her dog "Rihanna." Both tweeted were screen captured by various sources, including TMZ.com.

RiRi caught wind of the deleted tweets, posting an indirect response (@Rihanna): "Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention?"

Bynes would respond again... and delete the tweet, writing: @rihanna unlike ur fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met ur ugly face in person! U aren't pretty u know it!"

This isn't the first time the actress said some random sh** on Twitter. Back in March, Bynes asked Drake to "murder her vagina."
    Source

Amanda Bynes need some serious help imo. Ain't nobody doing shit, they should lock her ass up until she gets clean from whatever drugs she is doing lol.

lol idk, if she were face to face with Riri she'd get her ass WHOOOPED!! haha

Comment

This girl has lost her mind!!! A damn shame.

Comment

Yeah this bitch is certified nuts. Aside from the rihanna bullshit have you guys been reading any of the other news about her..lol

She keeps saying she ain't doing drugs etc etc.. cops came into her apartment and this bitch runs and grabs her bong and throws it out the window, then when cops took the evidence she claimed it was just a vase. Bitch wtf you throwing vase's out windows for..lol Bitches be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbabyte View Post
          Yeah this bitch is certified nuts. Aside from the rihanna bullshit have you guys been reading any of the other news about her..lol

She keeps saying she ain't doing drugs etc etc.. cops came into her apartment and this bitch runs and grabs her bong and throws it out the window, then when cops took the evidence she claimed it was just a vase. Bitch wtf you throwing vase's out windows for..lol Bitches be crazy.
          Yeah i've been reading about her lol. She's messed up. She's wants to sue the NYPD for touching her vagina or some shit like that lol. she started to call Courtney Love ugly. I think she may be schizo.

Comment

she could of been the one!!

I Know Death Follows Me
            But
            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
              Illuminati got her.

Comment

She was hotter on nickelodeon

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
                  She was kinda cute, when she had that show "What I like about you". It's just a damn shame to see her all fucked up like this!!!! SMH

Comment

Originally posted by cant View Post
                    This girl has lost her mind!!! A damn shame.
                    She' pretty enough to where she don't really need a mind to succeed. But maybe that's what they at one time said about Lindsey Lohan? Harumph!
                    It make homos game at females.

Comment

aw man this girl is the most messed up celebrity i have ever seen. I dont think its schizophrenia, looks like she is on something like crystal meth. Drug use combined with a person who seems like a typical superficial shallow arrogant bitch= amanda bynes 2013..my sister works at a high end department store and she saw her shopping at the store, said she was a bit of a snob and this was around 2008/2009

Comment

Originally posted by Panfruit View Post
                        She' pretty enough to where she don't really need a mind to succeed. But maybe that's what they at one time said about Lindsey Lohan? Harumph!
                        LOL so true. I bet lindsay is laughing now that she's finally out of the headlines though.

Comment

Damn she's spiraled out of control, or at least it would seem so from all outward appearances. Wearing a wig like that in court? She must not want anyone to take her seriously. How could anyone take her seriously looking like that? Wow, she's just begging for attention. I always thought she seemed pretty wholesome. She had that show on the WB, It had Simon Rex (Dirt Nasty) on it. Who coincidentally did an interview with 2Pac when he was still at MTV.

I could of swore I seen Amanda Bynes on a talk show years ago talking about how she rides her bike everywhere and still lives with her parents, now she's a mess. lol That's showbiz for ya
                          The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Btw brace yourself, she said that after she gets another nose job she'll become a rapper.

She got a wig cuz her hair short

Comment

I guess everybody goes through tough shit sometimes. Think how awful it'd be if at your lowest point you had paparazzi making sure to get your worst side and having the world laughing all up at you. Fucking hell! I'd crack.
                              It make homos game at females.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X