Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem New Album 2013 UPDATE: Post-Memorial Day Release Date Confirmed, JULY 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem New Album 2013 UPDATE: Post-Memorial Day Release Date Confirmed, JULY 2?

Eminem New Album 2013 UPDATE: Post-Memorial Day Release Date Confirmed, JULY 2? Dr. Dre, Paul Rosenberg Talk New Music, Slim Shady European TOUR DATES [Full List]

Eminem fans are still anxiously awaiting new music from "The Real Slim Shady" - so what's the deal with this highly-anticipated 2013 album? Now that Memorial Day weekend has come and gone, several reports claim that Slim's eighth studio record will be officially released on JULY 2. Again, this is just a RUMORED release date - the album title and full track listing still remain a totally mystery. But that hasn't stopped fans from buzzing on Twitter... or Dr. Dre and Shady Records President Paul Rosenberg offering-up SOME exciting hints about Em's new rhymes! Read on for more details, and check out the full list of upcoming European tour dates for the month of August (so far...).

Despite bogus tunes currently flying around the web on Youtube, NO NEW MUSIC from the popular rapper has yet to leak online. Here's what Dr. Dre and Paul Rosenberg have to say about Slim's upcoming album:
    "Em is finishing up his project. And for me, man, I've just gotten inspired again to go back into the studio," Dre told Power 106 back in March. "I'm just really having fun with life and having fun with being creative and trying new and different things with myself, just trying to stay active... As you know, it's been almost 30 years for me in music. It's a little bit difficult to keep getting inspired to get back in there but you know, music is my first love and I'm going to continue to do that as long as I can."

"We fully expect to be releasing a new Eminem album in 2013. He's been working on it for some time," Shady Records President Rosenberg later adds. "It's safe to say that it will be post-Memorial Day at some point, but we're not exactly sure when. We've got some dates locked in for him to perform live in Europe in August, so we're trying to see what else lines up."
    RELATED: Eminem New Album 2013: Twitter Fans Anticipate New Slim Shady Music and Tour, Memorial Day Weekend or July Release Date Rumors Buzz
    Although Eminem has yet to confirm any U.S. tour dates, here's a slew of European performances scheduled for August:
    August 15, 2013: Kempische Steenweg, Kiewit (Pukkelpop 2013)
    August 17, 2013: Slane, Ireland
    August 20, 2013: Dumbreck Road, Glasgow Eminem
    August 21, 2013: Bramham Park, Leeds (Leeds Festival 2013)
    August 22, 2013: Stade De France, La Plaine St Denis
    August 23, 2013: Bramham Park, Wetherby (Leeds Festival 2013)
    August 24, 2013: Reading, Reading (Reading Festival 2013)
    August 25, 2013: Bramham Park, Leeds (Leeds Festival 2013)

Detroit's Channel 955 "confirmed" weeks ago on Facebook that Eminem's upcoming LP will hit stores on July 2. Fans are currently running with that release date... although some rumors insist the new album will drop as early as tomorrow (May 2:
    [MENTION=948]EminemQuotes93: "Eminem's new album is expected JULY 2nd."

@Ali_Ditta: "Eminem's new album 2nd July?! #yesssssssssssss ."

@BJacks0nn: "EMINEM'S NEW ALBUM SUPPOSEDLY COMING OUT JULY 2ND THIS SUMMER?!?!?! OMGOMG THERE IS A GOD YAYAYAYAY!!!!"

Been waiting since 2010 - wow has it been that long??

Hope he's not yelling his testicles off all over lol The best alive.

Comment

The Eminem Show & Recovery are his best albums, so I hope his new album will have the same style
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Yea The Eminem Show is a awesome album but we need slim shady back

Marshal Mathers LP style <3

Comment

Fuck Recovery, it's not even the same Eminem. Doing love songs and corny rhymes. Hopefully he comes back with something potent.

Comment

marshall mathers Eminem show Eminem would that be asking too much
            sigpic

Comment

not a big em fan but I'll check it out when they release it...
              but please "em", dont give your leftover beats to amaru for a LTTG vol2 or PacsLife² or I jump from the bridge

Comment

we have eminem fans??

/BAN

Comment

Yea im here eminem fan

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I want this Eminem back, fucking raw.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...5-hnIkU#t=165s

I want this Eminem back, fucking raw.
                      Damn right!

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                        The Eminem Show & Recovery are his best albums, so I hope his new album will have the same style
                        You cant be serious. Slim Shady was his best album

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                          you seriously think eminem show is one of his best? i can agree some of the songs are just nuts on there but I dont believe its his best album. Recovery by far is his best...

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                          Fuck Recovery, it's not even the same Eminem. Doing love songs and corny rhymes. Hopefully he comes back with something potent.
                          Recovery, he rediscovered himself.. I think i skip 1 or 2 songs off that album....

All in all i hope its as good as recovery with abit of the slim shady style
                          GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
                            you seriously think eminem show is one of his best? i can agree some of the songs are just nuts on there but I dont believe its his best album. Recovery by far is his best...

Recovery, he rediscovered himself.. I think i skip 1 or 2 songs off that album....

All in all i hope its as good as recovery with abit of the slim shady style
                            Recovery is by far and away his WORST album IMO. Not a single track on there I can enjoy, I'm Not Afraid is on a Drake/Lil wayne crappy level, The Beats are wack as hell.
                            dont see how anyone would prefer that over Eminem Show, which some absolute classics on there.

Comment

Originally posted by BoNity View Post
                              Recovery is by far and away his WORST album IMO. Not a single track on there I can enjoy, I'm Not Afraid is on a Drake/Lil wayne crappy level, The Beats are wack as hell.
                              dont see how anyone would prefer that over Eminem Show, which some absolute classics on there.
                              that album has a special feel for me because when that album came out I was coming out of rehab... So i understand his lyrics especially in the drug talk of trying to stop.

Not afraid i never liten to it.

Bad
                              25 to Life
                              the first 2 tracks are awesome.

spaceman or space ship. love em all
                              GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X