Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem New Album 2013 UPDATE: Post-Memorial Day Release Date Confirmed, JULY 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lunatic View Post

I always like to watch me this gig, what a crazy performance that emotion on stage, the crowd turns through....hahah freaky shit man, that is pure dopeness damn thats a hard level...then in the middle d12 comes on to the stage and then is just demolished
    was watching this the other week good times for sure its like back then em was ours meaning hip hop/raps now hes too pop too mainstream accessible to media etc if anybody gets what im saying
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
      I fucking love The Eminem Show ...his first 2 albums were bad only 3 good tracks 50% were just interludes and I fucking hate interludes!!!

The Marshal Mathers LP 19 Tracks and 3 Interludes ? not 50%

How cant u like, The way i am , the real slim shady, kim, kill you , bitch pls, marshal mathers, criminal, im back etc. fucking classic songs

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
        was watching this the other week good times for sure its like back then em was ours meaning hip hop/raps now hes too pop too mainstream accessible to media etc if anybody gets what im saying
        yes i feel ya amigo, i like a lot of his new tracks, not everyones taste.

But i like his older style the most, damn good lyrics, real lyrics, awesome flow, you can feel the pur emotion in his songs, my whole old childhood room by my mums house is full of eminem flags, posters, bandanas etc

Comment

I always like to watch me this gig, what a crazy performance that emotion on stage, the crowd turns through....hahah freaky shit man, that is pure dopeness damn thats a hard level...then in the middle d12 comes on to the stage and then is just demolished
          Yeah man that's the Eminem. That's when he was on Top and killing shit. Any rapper could of get it.

How cant u like, The way i am , the real slim shady, kim, kill you , bitch pls, marshal mathers, criminal, im back etc. fucking classic songs
          The way I am is my favorite song from Eminem it's just insane, when he was writting it, he only had the melody of the piano in his head phones so if u listen closely he actually flows to the piano.

Comment

Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle is really bad for interludes and skits holy shit it annoys me.

It's very lazy to put a lot of skits/interludes on an album. Wyclef did this on his Carnival album.

The SSLP had too many skits although some of them are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
              Yeah man that's the Eminem. That's when he was on Top and killing shit. Any rapper could of get it.

Agree

The way I am is my favorite song from Eminem it's just insane, when he was writting it, he only had the melody of the piano in his head phones so if u listen closely he actually flows to the piano.
              One of my fav song songs from him too, because you see he's a real mc on this work/art he lives rap as a passion. Like u said just insane style !

he knew exactly what he needs to write, also the feeling in the song is crazy....

Comment

One of my fav song songs from him too, because you see he's a real mc on this work/art he lives rap as a passion. Like u said just insane style !

he knew exactly what he needs to write, also the feeling in the song is crazy....
                You ever read the book The Way I Am

A must read and a must have for any em fan. He wrote it and it was done before relapse.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                  You ever read the book The Way I Am

A must read and a must have for any em fan. He wrote it and it was done before relapse.
                  Yes and this one too

Comment

TSSLP: Guilty Conscience, If I Had, Role Model, Rock Bottom are the only tracks I like on this albums ...5 fucking interludes/skits ...I dont count the intro
                    TMMLP: Stan, The Way I Am, Bitch Please II, Criminal are the only track I like on this album ...4 interludes/skits
                    TES: Drips, Say What You Say, My Das's Gone Crazy are the only track I DONT like ... 5 interludes/skits
                    Encore: Never Enough, Like Toy Soldiers, Mosh, Just Lose It, Mockingbird are the only tracks I like ...5 interludes/skits
                    Relapse: 3 am, My Mom, Bagpipes From Baghdad, Hello, We Made You, Deja Vu, Beautiful, Crack The Bottle, Underground are the only tracks I like ...5 interludes
                    Recovery: No Love, Cinderalla Man, Almost Famous are the only track I DONT like ...No Love would be dope without Lil Wayne ...0 interludes/skits

so The Eminem Show & Recovery are my favorites ...I really hope his next album will have much more samples and no gay features
                    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                    Vinyls: 60
                    Cassettes: 110
                    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                      TSSLP: Guilty Conscience, If I Had, Role Model, Rock Bottom are the only tracks I like on this albums ...5 fucking interludes/skits ...I dont count the intro
                      TMMLP: Stan, The Way I Am, Bitch Please II, Criminal are the only track I like on this album ...4 interludes/skits

Okay i respekt your opinion exi because everyone has another music tase BUT i have to ignore this post

yes i hope so too, that he dont feature this gay artist....maybe he have more features on it with the Slaughterhouse this is acceptable

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Kennedy View Post
                        Are you fucking kidding me?

You think Encore is not just decent....not just...good......not just very good....but GREAT?!

*head explodes*
                        Are you fucken seriously not seeing his lyrical skill? Yea Encore is probably his weakest album to date but only cus its the only one i kinda skipped only listen threw it quick..
                        Im not basing my decision on just replayability i actualy check out his lyrics an he's still the best aside from pac at creating crazy intricate verses an make it seem so seemlessly..Over all i think em does his job.. Its other elements that make some tracks lame such as production an other featured artist like wak lil wayne.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X