Cuban Link Breaks Down Fall Out, Beef With Fat Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuban Link Breaks Down Fall Out, Beef With Fat Joe

[MENTION=327]HazeSilver thanks for the clip. It looked like Cuban Link was stumbling on his words so I question how much is true, but he's right that Fat Joe abandoned the Terror Squad after Big Punisher died. Big Pun held the Terror Squad down and was obviously their leader and after he died Fat Joe abused them bad. I have always liked Fat Joe but he has what I call Puff Daddy syndrome, always trying to rape the talent that's on his roster and keep them down. I can't listen to Fat Joe anymore because his music is such garbage now and sounds real phony to me just like 99% of the hip-hop that's out there now. I think Big Pun really did ghostwrite for Fat Joe because his lyrics have been soft since Pun passed away.

Comment

Originally posted by Creative Mind View Post
      [MENTION=327]HazeSilver thanks for the clip. It looked like Cuban Link was stumbling on his words so I question how much is true, but he's right that Fat Joe abandoned the Terror Squad after Big Punisher died. Big Pun held the Terror Squad down and was obviously their leader and after he died Fat Joe abused them bad. I have always liked Fat Joe but he has what I call Puff Daddy syndrome, always trying to rape the talent that's on his roster and keep them down. I can't listen to Fat Joe anymore because his music is such garbage now and sounds real phony to me just like 99% of the hip-hop that's out there now. I think Big Pun really did ghostwrite for Fat Joe because his lyrics have been soft since Pun passed away.
      fat joe aint even fat no more either lol. But yea I think pun wrote his raps too

Comment

Originally posted by MobFigga357 View Post
        fat joe aint even fat no more either lol. But yea I think pun wrote his raps too
        I am 100% certain that Pun wrote his verses on Twinz (Deep Cover) because if you listen to Fat Joe before he hooked up with Big Pun he never had that flow or those lyrics in any of his songs.

Comment

Cuban Link is that dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Creative Mind View Post
            I am 100% certain that Pun wrote his verses on Twinz (Deep Cover) because if you listen to Fat Joe before he hooked up with Big Pun he never had that flow or those lyrics in any of his songs.
            but this argument isnt important for me, plus Fat Joe opened a lot back then.

of course not need to say, that i really enjoyed Big Pun (RIP) over Fat Joe.

collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
              but this argument isnt important for me, plus Fat Joe opened a lot back then.

of course not need to say, that i really enjoyed Big Pun (RIP) over Fat Joe.

Absolutely he is no doubt an OG in the game! I was just pointing out some of his flaws but none of us are perfect and I'm certainly not perfect.

Comment

Damn Fat Joe was dope tho and could flow. And what happened to big pun, did he have an eating disorder or something, I'm just curious because in the pics blacpain posted something must of happened to go from slim to gigantic.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X