Is V-Nasty the worst rapper ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is V-Nasty the worst rapper ever?

I had never heard of this bitch until I saw her in a DJ Vlad interview. I was curious so I looked up her music and I wanted to throw up. I mean, does ANYONE listen to her or could see themselves listening to her in the future? In my opinion her music is straight garbage and I'm just curious does anyone actually like this??

Just because Snoop Dogg is in a music video doesn't mean the song is good...

I didnt listen to girl rappers they all suck except for maybe lil kim backb in the day was alright

Comment

Originally posted by MobFigga357 View Post
      I didnt listen to girl rappers they all suck except for maybe lil kim backb in the day was alright
      What...? Bro, are you even a true rap head? They all suck? MC Lyte, Lady of Rage, and Lauryn Hill all suck? LIL KIM? WHAT?! First you claim Snow the Canadian reggae/pop singer is actually a rapper and now you De-legitimize all the female rappers out there except for LIL KIM??? What is going on...

Comment

Originally posted by Creative Mind View Post
        What...? Bro, are you even a true rap head? They all suck? MC Lyte, Lady of Rage, and Lauryn Hill all suck? LIL KIM? WHAT?! First you claim Snow the Canadian reggae/pop singer is actually a rapper and now you De-legitimize all the female rappers out there except for LIL KIM??? What is going on...
        Yes that is what I'm saying. Im not gonna argue. Go listen to your chick rap bra.

Comment

Yes that is what I'm saying. Im not gonna argue. Go listen to your chick rap bra.
          I will "bra". Stop being a little bitch e-thug loser.

Comment

I will "bra". Stop being a little bitch e-thug loser.
            Chill down bro, people have different opinions thats why we here

I dont even call this rapping she doesnt even deserves to be called worst rapper

Comment

Lol true rap heads aren't much for female rappers, and I am defnitely not either. They are just cringey and skanky and impose on character.

Comment

Originally posted by Mussolini View Post
                Chill down bro, people have different opinions thats why we here

I dont even call this rapping she doesnt even deserves to be called worst rapper
                You're right I just find it funny how people generalize. I'll listen to whoever is good I don't need a reason for listening but that's just me. I think calling all female rappers sucky except one is an injustice towards female emcee's that's all. I understand there's a lot of teens on this site or what not so maturity is an issue. I'll chill out.

Comment

You're right I just find it funny how people generalize. I'll listen to whoever is good I don't need a reason for listening but that's just me. I think calling all female rappers sucky except one is an injustice towards female emcee's that's all. I understand there's a lot of teens on this site or what not so maturity is an issue. I'll chill out.
                  Bro u missing the point, because someone thinks differently doesnt mean he/she is imature

Judging someone on his music taste/opinion, think about it

Comment

Bro u missing the point, because someone thinks differently doesnt mean he/she is imature

Judging someone on his music taste/opinion, think about it
                    Go check out the "what are you listening to thread". I was posting videos when MobFigga quoted me and said that this artist was better than that. I told him that one artist was reggae/pop and wasn't really a rapper, and the artist i was posting was hip hop/pop so they couldn't be compared, but i told him to each his own. He got all huffy and puffy about it and said i was listening to "chick rap" which is basically him calling me a woman if you really want to get down to the meaning. I didn't start anything so it's not my fault he can't take my opinion after what developed. I'm not dissing anyone on their music likes, but you can't just say anything you want, make the topic personal, then back away like you did nothing wrong. That's a weak move.
                    Last edited by Creative Mind; 06-16-2013, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackV View Post
                      Lol true rap heads aren't much for female rappers, and I am defnitely not either. They are just cringey and skanky and impose on character.
                      Tupac isn't a true rap head then by your justification so why are you at this forum?

Comment

Go check out the "what are you listening to thread". I was posting videos when MobFigga quoted me and said that this artist was better than that. I told him that one artist was reggae/pop and wasn't really a rapper, and the artist i was posting was hip hop/pop so they couldn't be compared, but i told him to each his own. He got all huffy and puffy about it and said i was listening to "chick rap" which is basically him calling me a woman if you really want to get down to the meaning. I didn't start anything so it's not my fault he can't my opinion after what developed. I'm not dissing anyone on their music likes, but you can't just say anything you want, make the topic personal, then back away like you did nothing wrong. That's a weak move.
                        Just take it easy, I dont think he meant anything bad by it even if he did, like u said - to each his own. I dont think he is dissing you for digging female rap because theres nothing wrong with it, maybe he didnt had a meaning behind chick rap just a way to describe female rappers

Comment

Just take it easy, I dont think he meant anything bad by it even if he did, like u said - to each his own. I dont think he is dissing you for digging female rap because theres nothing wrong with it, maybe he didnt had a meaning behind chick rap just a way to describe female rappers
                          exactly. she's a chick and she raps therefore chick rap. To each his own is also what I said

Comment

Originally posted by JackV View Post
                            Cl'che on some Guerilla Maab stuff was pretty good, and Storm rips it on several tracks. Boss was wicked like 20 years ago; Conscious Daughters 'Fonky Expedition' is a straight classic. Despite being accompanied by bland TImbaland production too often, Missy Elliot could tear shit up.

V-Nasty doesn't sound like she's rapping in that song you posted, just nonchalantly rambling. Remove her pretty image and just jam the music and I'm sure she'd have no audience at all (musically pretty much worthless).

exactly. she's a chick and she raps therefore chick rap. To each his own is also what I said
                            Chickrap sounds like something you'd find on a McDonald's menu.
                            Last edited by coughdrops; 06-16-2013, 11:25 PM.
                            It make homos game at females.

Comment

Originally posted by Panfruit View Post
                              Cl'che on some Guerilla Maab stuff was pretty good, and Storm rips it on several tracks. Boss was wicked like 20 years ago; Conscious Daughters 'Fonky Expedition' is a straight classic. Despite being accompanied by bland TImbaland production too often, Missy Elliot could tear shit up.

V-Nasty doesn't sound like she's rapping in that song you posted, just nonchalantly rambling. Remove her pretty image and just jam the music and I'm sure she'd have no audience at all (musically pretty much worthless).

Chickrap sounds like something you'd find on a McDonald's menu.
                              lol well you would find that snow chick on there then

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X