Is V-Nasty the worst rapper ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MobFigga357 View Post
    exactly. she's a chick and she raps therefore chick rap. To each his own is also what I said
    Yeah but he I think he thought you meant chick rap as in rap what chicks like so indirectly calling him woman but Im sure that wasnt your intention, anyway fuck arguing over small things like that we can all get along fine no matter what we like to listen to

Comment

Anyway, just wanted people's opinion on this girl because I think she's one of those fake rappers. She's white and uses the n word apparently in some of her songs and justifies it by saying she was raised by a black woman. I'm a white guy and I don't condone any white person using that word. I understand why black people use it because it's symbolic of their struggle, but it's like everyone but white people can say it now. I remember some Indian dude told me he could say the n word because he was Indian but I couldn't because I was white. That doesn't make sense to me and no I don't use the word I just think only black people should be given the right to use it and not everyone else in the world but white people. Truthfully, white people were also slaves look up indentured servants and the meaning behind the word "redneck".

Comment

Originally posted by Creative Mind View Post
        Anyway, just wanted people's opinion on this girl because I think she's one of those fake rappers. She's white and uses the n word apparently in some of her songs and justifies it by saying she was raised by a black woman. I'm a white guy and I don't condone any white person using that word. I understand why black people use it because it's symbolic of their struggle, but it's like everyone but white people can say it now. I remember some Indian dude told me he could say the n word because he was Indian but I couldn't because I was white. That doesn't make sense to me and no I don't use the word I just think only black people should be given the right to use it and not everyone else in the world but white people. Truthfully, white people were also slaves look up indentured servants and the meaning behind the word "redneck".
        I don't think anyone uses it because it is 'symbolic of their struggle', they seem to use it because they are accustomed to it, like a habit. If you're surrounded by people speaking a certain way for long enough it's likely you're going to speak that way also. Like some people say 'muthafucka' constantly, or 'you know what i'm saying' after everything they say--same damn thing. It's also idiotic and lazy and makes anyone using it sound like a halfwit, but I'm sure to someone who's vocabulary consists of 50% 'nigga' then it probably seems like a very good choice.
        It make homos game at females.

Comment

Yeah I'm not a big fan of her or her White Girl Mobb crew. Lil Debbie is kinda cute tho in a weird hipster/hootrat sense haha.
          A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
          & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
          & getting the benefits that go along with it
          Everythin that's out here for kings like us
          The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
          They don't understand is because we really from Africa
          & that's where all this stuff come from
          & we originated from kings

Comment

Originally posted by Panfruit View Post
            I don't think anyone uses it because it is 'symbolic of their struggle', they seem to use it because they are accustomed to it, like a habit. If you're surrounded by people speaking a certain way for long enough it's likely you're going to speak that way also. Like some people say 'muthafucka' constantly, or 'you know what i'm saying' after everything they say--same damn thing. It's also idiotic and lazy and makes anyone using it sound like a halfwit, but I'm sure to someone who's vocabulary consists of 50% 'nigga' then it probably seems like a very good choice.
            A lot of it is upbringing you're completely right and there is ignorance involved, but if you agree with Tupac's philosophy then the n word has meaning and is used as symbolism for the struggle that black people had to go through. The n word was used as a way to keep black people ignorant by a small group of rich white people so Tupac flipped it into "never ignorant getting goals accomplished". Also, Immortal Technique uses the word so that the black community will listen to him and learn something, at least that's what he claims.

Comment

Originally posted by Creative Mind View Post
              I will "bra". Stop being a little bitch e-thug loser.
              Damn dude chill, no need to start calling names,

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                Damn dude chill, no need to start calling names,
                I'm good homie. You're right it was out of line and tasteless to say that. Consider it a hiccup.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X