Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mob Souljah662 View Post
    Crazy How Much Ppl Voted 4 Pun Over Biggie
    I don't know why it's surprising. Biggie was an over-hyped rapper and I'm going to keep saying it because it's the truth. I like his songs but he wasn't the second coming like Puffy and Bad Boy made him out to be. I still think he got wrapped up in the feud by mistake and was innocent in the 1994 Quad shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Creative Mind View Post
      Big Pun was more of a gangster than Biggie was who just pretended to be a gangster to sell records. Did Biggie really sell drugs? Maybe, maybe not. Big Pun was known to carry guns with him and was born from more of a struggle growing up than Biggie was. I've come to recognize that a lot of the stories about Biggie were sensationalized by Puffy and Bad Boy records to sell albums and make money. I think Biggie was more fake than real. Good rapper, but he wasn't what he pretended to be.

Jay-z mentioned that biggie was on the same high school and he was the one who was selling dope on the restroom

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by WesleyPipes View Post
        Jay-z mentioned that biggie was on the same high school and he was the one who was selling dope on the restroom

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2
        This is the first time I've heard that Jay-Z and Biggie went to the same High School. I'm not calling you a liar I just never heard it before. It makes sense because they were both young back in the mid 90's.

Comment

Whats funny is how people still label biggie as the greatest rapperof all time

It goes... Pac, Pun, then biggie

Comment

Originally posted by Creative Mind View Post
            This is the first time I've heard that Jay-Z and Biggie went to the same High School. I'm not calling you a liar I just never heard it before. It makes sense because they were both young back in the mid 90's.
            Jay-Z, DMX, Biggie & Busta Rhymes were in same damn school
            BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Lion View Post
              Sounds good bro. lol.

Comment

for me i never listened to a ton of big pun for some reason more biggie for sure biggie had some good tracks but i cant really compare guess i will have to d/l some more big pun to make a correct assumption LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                  for me i never listened to a ton of big pun for some reason more biggie for sure biggie had some good tracks but i cant really compare guess i will have to d/l some more big pun to make a correct assumption LOL
                  Biggie was definitely good, don't get me wrong. I mean, he hung out with Tupac and Tupac only hung around with people he was truly down with so that's saying something. I just think he was over hyped. I listened to Ready To Die and it was a good album but I felt a little disappointed after listening to it. Nothing moved me in his songs like the way Pun can move me to this day through his music he left for us to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Lion View Post
                    Wow Thats News To Me, I Remember Watching A Vid Not Long Ago Where DMX Talked About The Only Time He Met Biggie, If They Were In The Same High School Then He Would See Him Def. Often, Or Maybe X Was In The Same School But Years Later After Big.

What Are Some Dope Songs By Pun?I Even Had His "Yeeeah Baby" Album And Luved His Vids Wit Noreaga, Nas, Fat Joe, Joe,etc. But I Don´t Remember Much Bec ause It Was More Than 10 Years Ago, Long Story Short, Post Some Dope Tracks By Him. I Remember "You Came Up" With Noreaga & "Johnny Blaze".
                    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

[MENTION=3421]Mob Souljah662 Twinz (Deep Cover 9 feat. Fat Joe
                      BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by Mob Souljah662 View Post
                        Wow Thats News To Me, I Remember Watching A Vid Not Long Ago Where DMX Talked About The Only Time He Met Biggie, If They Were In The Same High School Then He Would See Him Def. Often, Or Maybe X Was In The Same School But Years Later After Big.

What Are Some Dope Songs By Pun?I Even Had His "Yeeeah Baby" Album And Luved His Vids Wit Noreaga, Nas, Fat Joe, Joe,etc. But I Don´t Remember Much Bec ause It Was More Than 10 Years Ago, Long Story Short, Post Some Dope Tracks By Him. I Remember "You Came Up" With Noreaga & "Johnny Blaze".
                        John Blaze
                        Twinz (Deep Cover)
                        Parental Discretion
                        Whatcha Gonna Do
                        Beware
                        Dream Shatterer
                        Punish Me
                        Still Not A Player
                        I'm Not A Player
                        The Bigger They Are

Check those out for starters they are all good tracks!

Comment

Originally posted by MobFigga357 View Post

of the dead ones i agree

alive.. I go with Eminem, Nas, and whoever else you want. no one really sticks out and i dont like jay -z

dead and alive.

Pac
                          Eminem
                          Nas

biggie would not even be in my top5 maybe noit even in my top 10..lol
                          GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

i call this one of the funniest post of all times:
                            Originally posted by MobFigga357 View Post

pun and biggie arent even in the top 100 of all time rappers lmao... i think its time to look over the wall, not always only AT the wall

Comment

Comment

Definitively Biggie… If you say "King Of N.Y." I also count the degree of fame, the sales records and his persona, not just his raps. I associate the typical "american dream" with Biggie (from dishwasher to multimillionaire), while Big Pun just seems like a skilled yankee rapper that went to McDonalds too much (Biggie has been fat as a kid already, Big Pun not). Pun is more of an underground rapper, but Biggie made it to the "stars" (lol).
                                Last edited by Dominator; 06-24-2013, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X