Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snoop Lion View Post
    the most stupid shit i ever read lol
    That he stays in the spotlight is wrong, as he's just not very good.
    It make homos game at females.

Comment

faces felony charge

Comment

I don't quite understand how someone with his life could be such an angry person. He should be the happiest person, he has a successful career, could pretty much buy anything, has a bangin ass broad who has millions in the bank herself and they just had a baby. If all that can't make him happy I'm not sure what will. Some nobody guy with a camera who will probably make a few hundred bucks just by filming him for 5 seconds is so miniscule in the big picture of his life. Now it's taken center stage because he let it. They're talking about charges and wanting jail time and the camera guy went to the hospital, you know he's going to sue him now. So now Kanye will probably go to court face jail time, make pay-outs. For what? His car door was open, all he had to do was get in close the door and continue on with his life. Nice one Kanye.
        The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

If it was 2Pac I think he would've just answered any question as he was walking.

Paparazzi is always going to be there so its pointless for him to fight them as if it's going to make any difference.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X