Kanye West Won't Be Charged In Paparazzi Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West Won't Be Charged In Paparazzi Attack

Kanye West will not be charged in his paparazzi outburst last week, in which he was initially facing felony attempted robbery.

According to TMZ.com, the Los Angeles District Attorney won't charge the hip-hop star, because of the lack of evidence int he case.

Kanye was leaving LAX last Friday (July 19), when an over zealous photographer began probing him about why he doesn't want to talk to the paparazzi. That's when he snapped. Ye went after the photog, attempting to snatch his camera and also allegedly assaulted him. Though, it didn't look very serious on the footage.

L.A.P.D. detectives will send the attempted robbery file to the D.A., who will reject it within a few days.

From there, the file goes to the L.A. City Attorney for a possible misdemeanor criminal battery prosecution. However, according to TMZ, Kanye can pay cash to make it go away, and it's legal -- an action called "civil compromise" and it's done everyday.
    Source

Bull shit, he tried to steal the man's camera, thats attempted theft if you ask me.

One day he's going to do something stupid like this and he will get in trouble, just a matter of time.
    Love.

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
      Bull shit, he tried to steal the man's camera, thats attempted theft if you ask me.

One day he's going to do something stupid like this and he will get in trouble, just a matter of time.
      He taught that paparazzi guy a lesson and got away with it which is something I rarely see. Why the hell are you wishing trouble on Kanye ?

Until you know what's it like to have your privacy and space violated, you can't just put the blame on Kanye.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X