C-Murder Allowed Prison Release For Grandmother's Funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-Murder Allowed Prison Release For Grandmother's Funeral

Although C-Murder continues his life sentence in prison, the state of Louisiana recently allowed him a short release to pay respects to his late grandmother.

The southern rap vet joined his family over the weekend to attend his grandmother's funeral.

C-Murder and his nephew Romeo Miller (son of Master P) snapped a photo together (above) at the service, where he was forced to rock his orange prison jumpsuit.

"Being able to just sit & have a conversation w/my uncle @iamcmurder was a blessing. We gonna get you home Uncle C! Love ya #bestmoment #ripbigmamma," Romeo wrote on Instagram, along with the photo.
    Source

Interesting what is he doing a life?sentence for ?
    Love.

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post

Murder

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
        second-degree murder conviction, stemming from a 2003 nightclub incident.

taken from this article
        sigpic

Comment

i believe there is a video out there that shows him go in and shoot someone in cold blood.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
            i believe there is a video out there that shows him go in and shoot someone in cold blood.
            Yeah i saw the video. It is unfortunate what happened. He was refused the entrance to a club, he went out and came back with a gun and started to shoot, and a bullet struck a a 16 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
              Yeah i saw the video. It is unfortunate what happened. He was refused the entrance to a club, he went out and came back with a gun and started to shoot, and a bullet struck a a 16 year old.
              yep just a bad decision that was made on the part of C-Murder and a wrong place wrong time for the 16 year old unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                yep just a bad decision that was made on the part of C-Murder and a wrong place wrong time for the 16 year old unfortunately.
                True. Just like that pac incident during a thug life concert i believe, where a gun fell to the floor and a bullet fired killed a youngster. I'm not sure of the whole thing but yeah.

Comment

that video he did not kill anybody his gun jammed . the murder happened annother nite
                  Angel In Distress

Comment

Started off as a street thug............Slangin and bangin.........

Comment

The 16 Yrs Old Kid Entered The Club Wit The Fake-ID And Went Backstage, Where He Said Something To C-Murder And C Shot Him.
                      DonĀ“t Know What Exactly Went Down, Any1 Know Better Than Me?
                      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

heres the surveillance video

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X