Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Concerts Have You Seen or Are Going To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Concerts Have You Seen or Are Going To?

I was always interested in seeing what concerts people have been to or plan on going to in the future and don't believe i seen a thread specifically for it.So who have you all seen in concert doesn't matter the genre of music.

I will add more as i remember them all lol i been to many concerts over the years.

Rap:

Eminem - Montreal
    Royce Da 5'9 - Montreal
    Mr Porter - Montreal
    Xzibit - Moncton (Had vip passes chilled with him and smoked a few in the vip lounge)
    50 Cent,Young Buck,Lloyd Banks - Saint John (Two different times)
    Ice Cube - Moncton
    WC - Moncton
    Snoop Dogg - Moncton
    Kardinal Offishal - Saint John
    Choclair - Saint John
    Belly - Moncton
    Kurupt - Moncton
    The Game - Saint John
    Classified - Saint John
    Ma$e - Saint John
    David Banner - Saint John

Rock/Alternative :

Foreigner
    Trooper
    April Wine
    Nickelback
    Three Days Grace
    I Mother Earth
    My Darkest Days

Brad Paisley w/Taylor Swift (My Mother dragged me to this one )
    Alan Jackson
    Sammy Kershaw
    Blackhawk (Had back stages passes met them)
    Forerunner
    Sawyer Brown
    Marty Stuart
    Aaron Tippin
    Tim Mcgraw
    Faith Hill

Mark Knopfler (2×)
    Leonard Cohen (2×)
    Bruce Springsteen
    Bob Dylan
    Sting
    Roger Waters
    Robert Plant
    Alice in Chains
    Deep Purple
    Bijelo Dugme

I am going to a Peter Gabriel concert in October.

Comment

i was at a Ice Cube concert in cologne/germany

was really nice we took pics with friends and made videos from the concert, great memories..

other than that, i only went to my friends concerts when they do it once a year at a small rap festival here

Comment

Recently went to a Dom Kennedy concert in Santa Ana, brought special guest lyke Kurupt & YG was a dope ass experience considering Dom Kennedy is bring that west coast
        shit backk

Comment

I would have loved to attend an eminem show back in the days. I could have went to see him at Osheaga last year but said fuck it.

I saw Hopsin, Dizzy Wright and DJ Hoppa live in Montreal, it was their first show ever in the city.

Other than that i've seen Manu Militari a couple of times, he's my favorite rapper from Montreal and he's pretty big imo. He always performs dope shows.

Other than that, i'm waiting for Yelawolf to come, also i want to see Sean Strange and Freddie Gibbs for sure.

[MENTION=2399]GreenL420 damn man you've seen quite a lot of rap shows. I always wondered what's the crowd like when you go see a Gangster rap artist like ice cube or WC. is the crowd mostly white lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
            I would have loved to attend an eminem show back in the days. I could have went to see him at Osheaga last year but said fuck it.

I saw Hopsin, Dizzy Wright and DJ Hoppa live in Montreal, it was their first show ever in the city.

Other than that i've seen Manu Militari a couple of times, he's my favorite rapper from Montreal and he's pretty big imo. He always performs dope shows.

Other than that, i'm waiting for Yelawolf to come, also i want to see Sean Strange and Freddie Gibbs for sure.

[MENTION=2399]GreenL420 damn man you've seen quite a lot of rap shows. I always wondered what's the crowd like when you go see a Gangster rap artist like ice cube or WC. is the crowd mostly white lol?
            The majority is white LOL but there were alot of black people there as well as moncton the spot they came to is pretty multicultural.You should of went and saw eminem it was a great show he did alot of his old tracks to that's where i saw him at oshegea we could of blazed!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
              The majority is white LOL but there were alot of black people there as well as moncton the spot they came to is pretty multicultural.You should of went and saw eminem it was a great show he did alot of his old tracks to that's where i saw him at oshegea we could of blazed!
              Shit yeah man, i didnt knew that you were going lol. We could have blazed indeed. I know that em did alot of his old tracks, but back then he was crazy during live shows, more energetic imo. He started doing till i collapse during live shows, he never performed that song back then.

Comment

Lol im not even going to comment on this, because y'all know what i do for a living

Comment

Tech N9ne, Das EFX, M.O.P., Nas, Xzibit, of course I enjoyed Tech's show the most.

and I'm gonna go to Roger Waters's The Wall in a few weeks.

Sent from my Optimus 2x using Tapatalk
                  www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
                  www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
                  www.facebook.com/LilProphet
                  www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X