Diddy Pokes Fun At Kendrick Lamar With Meme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diddy Pokes Fun At Kendrick Lamar With Meme

With all the talk on Kendrick Lamar this week, thanks to his scathing verse on Big Sean's "Control", rappers have begun to respond... showing their own lyrical skills.

Diddy, however, decided to poke fun at the Compton rapper, who declared himself "The King of New York".

The hip-hop mogul posted a meme on Instagram, mocking Kendrick's claims... making it clear who Diddy, himself, thinks is the king of NYC.

Source

I Hope The Next East-West War Pops Off, Fuck Bad Boy
    West Coast Big Up, Everytime!

*jk*
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Kendrick's made hiphop competitive again, you gotta give him props for that.
      A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
      & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
      & getting the benefits that go along with it
      Everythin that's out here for kings like us
      The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
      They don't understand is because we really from Africa
      & that's where all this stuff come from
      & we originated from kings

Comment

I hope there still a hit out on puffys head

Comment

He may have brought back competition, but most of the rappers today dick ride each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
            He may have brought back competition, but most of the rappers today dick ride each other.
            I don't find anything wrong with that either.

Honestly even you take away the fact that most rappers give each other props, the only rappers that have responded to Kendrick are irrelevant to the mainstream nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by H.O.V.A. View Post
              I don't find anything wrong with that either.

Honestly even you take away the fact that most rappers give each other props, the only rappers that have responded to Kendrick are irrelevant to the mainstream nowadays.
              You are right but i was more thinking about artists like French Montana or Rick Ross. I feel like the ones that did answer were the ones that should have been mentionned in a sense. Because Meek Mill only said that let Kendrick run that backpack while i run the streets, Wale, i don't remember if he was mentionned, but he only said that he's the best rapper lol. I guess this is what i meant, some of the rapper think too highly of themselfs and are prolly scared to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
                You are right but i was more thinking about artists like French Montana or Rick Ross. I feel like the ones that did answer were the ones that should have been mentionned in a sense. Because Meek Mill only said that let Kendrick run that backpack while i run the streets, Wale, i don't remember if he was mentionned, but he only said that he's the best rapper lol. I guess this is what i meant, some of the rapper think too highly of themselfs and are prolly scared to answer.
                Oh yeah I agree. Montana is wack and Ross is mediocre (but has a great ear for beats).

I think Wale was mentioned but it's been awhile since I've given the song a listen. Had no idea Meek Mill said anything.

Comment

Originally posted by H.O.V.A. View Post
                  Oh yeah I agree. Montana is wack and Ross is mediocre (but has a great ear for beats).

I think Wale was mentioned but it's been awhile since I've given the song a listen. Had no idea Meek Mill said anything.
                  Montana cant rap and cant flow for shit lol.

Comment

da,mn i must be really getting old. lol i dont know more a third of the rappers mentioned in this thread...
                    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X