Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Brown Flaunting Blood Gang Ties Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brown Flaunting Blood Gang Ties Now?

Chris Brown has been wilding lately, calling the Los Angeles District Attorney a racist... and is now claiming Bloods?

The singer was in Honolulu, Hawaii on Thursday (August 22), where he had a scheduled performance, and during his stay, painted a a legal wall with his trademark monster characters. However, Breezy signed off the painting with "Fruits Piru!!!"

Anyone who is familiar with the L.A. gang culture knows "Piru" is a Bloods-affiliated term. It's likely a reference to Compton blood set, Fruit Town Pirus.

It seems Brown has been repping Bloods a lot as of late. In his newly released video for "Love More" with Nicki Minaj, Brown rocks a beanie that reads "Bompton," a term used by Blood gang members for "Compton."

And, TMZ also caught another Piru comment from the singer on Twitter, in a tweet where he called out Jay Z for not letting Beyonce collaborate with him... and closing it out with "This Piru!" Though, the tweet has since been deleted.

TMZ noted that in 2012 Chris tweeted, "I'm no gangbanger! where im from we say cuz,blood, folk, woadie, homie, patna, its slang and ebonics! US KIDS USE THESE TERMS."

What do you think about alleged new gang ties?
    Source

It doesn't matter what I think, I'm not in a gang. But if those Crips start thinking you're in a gang, you might be in trouble.

Comment

Be careful what you get yourself into. Crips don't take woman beaters lightly.

Comment

gay-bloods.jpg
        Soo WooP 2 Tha B-Gang!!!
        Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X