No announcement yet.

Mmlp 2 11/5/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm loving it so far. and the MMLP over rated, say whaaaaaaaaat?

Comment

MMLP is brilliant.

This new song is disgraceful to the name. its like a great movie with a shitty sequel/sequels (i.e, The Hangover)
      Eminem hasnt released anything to his standard since 2002, sadly,which is a disappointment to me, since he was so good.

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

People expect too much from him, it's ridiculous . They act like he should be releasing some kind of mind blowing world changing song and if he doesn't they cry. You put too high a standard on what you expect from him and when he doesn't live up to your expectations or your own personal criteria of what kind of music he should be making you hate and complain. It's ridiculous. Truth is there is no definitive definite standard, people change, they evolve. How many things did you do 10 years ago that you still do today? We were all completely different people 10 years ago then we are now, but because he's Eminem he should stay the same person he was 10 years ago? Kind of a double standard. You're not the same person you were 10 years ago, yet you want Eminem to be the same? Give me a brake. He's trying something new something a little different so why not give it a chance before you start reverting back to music from 10 years ago? That time and music is long gone, get over it already. He's not going to be making his old music so deal with it already. He drops some new shit and all people do is talk about what he did ten years ago. *eye's roll* Get over it!
        The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

What did you think of the track tho [MENTION=2779]Biological.

And btw to the people here, Survival won't be on the album.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
            What did you think of the track tho [MENTION=2779]Biological.

I like it I think it's alright. I think I like it more the more I hear it. I didn't really know what to make of it yesterday but hearing it today my opinion is changing a little. My only real issue is I'm not a fan of Rick Rubin. I find that most of his production sounds the same. He pretty much makes beats the same way he did back in the 80s. I've always been into funk samples more than rock. Now I'm not hating on him, I can definitely respect what he does and what he has done in terms of his musical track record. But his heavily influenced rock infusion music is something I've never really gotten into. Honestly I feel he's a little overrated in rap today. What he did with the beastie was unique to them and their style but I don't necessarily think that translate all that well with Eminem's style. I'm not sure I'll have to hear the album. Sounds interesting Rick would be involved. I think he's an interesting person but I'm not all that interested in his music. I feel the sample in this song is too known and gives it a feel of not being something completely new to my ears. So I'm not really feeling the beat that much. Em's lyrics seem on point tho. IDK I don't think this single is catchy enough to be a big hit. It doesn't really have a catchy sound that's needed to be a charting single. I'm sure it will chart off name and rep but I don't see this being a big single for him. I could be wrong, but I feel Survival was more catchy. And by that I mean, after I finished listing to it the hook still stays and plays in my head. Like I would be doing something and it would just pop in there. That shows me that it's catchy and familiar and people can remember it. This song doesn't really have that feel. I think if I had to pick which song I liked better I would have to say the Survival song, but that's not to say I completely dislike this track, I just don't really like it as a single. As an album cut sure. Personally I would have loved to have seen a Dr. Dre produced catchy smash. A little bit hardcore but still with mainstream commercial appeal.

But at the end of the day it's just cool to hear and see new product from Eminem. It's still nice to see artists I was a fan of for so many years still making music. It might not be the classics of yesteryear's but at least it's something. This is just one song. I'm looking forward to hearing a whole album with 15 new Em songs. That's the good part, if people don't like this song don't be so quick to judge because there's still a bunch more to come. We're all not going to like every song but I can guarantee there should be something for everyone on the album, songs you like and others that you don't. It's the beauty of music
            The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Overhyped garbage. I wasn't feeling the song one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Biological View Post
                I like it I think it's alright. I think I like it more the more I hear it. I didn't really know what to make of it yesterday but hearing it today my opinion is changing a little. My only real issue is I'm not a fan of Rick Rubin. I find that most of his production sounds the same. He pretty much makes beats the same way he did back in the 80s. I've always been into funk samples more than rock. Now I'm not hating on him, I can definitely respect what he does and what he has done in terms of his musical track record. But his heavily influenced rock infusion music is something I've never really gotten into. Honestly I feel he's a little overrated in rap today. What he did with the beastie was unique to them and their style but I don't necessarily think that translate all that well with Eminem's style. I'm not sure I'll have to hear the album. Sounds interesting Rick would be involved. I think he's an interesting person but I'm not all that interested in his music. I feel the sample in this song is too known and gives it a feel of not being something completely new to my ears. So I'm not really feeling the beat that much. Em's lyrics seem on point tho. IDK I don't think this single is catchy enough to be a big hit. It doesn't really have a catchy sound that's needed to be a charting single. I'm sure it will chart off name and rep but I don't see this being a big single for him. I could be wrong, but I feel Survival was more catchy. And by that I mean, after I finished listing to it the hook still stays and plays in my head. Like I would be doing something and it would just pop in there. That shows me that it's catchy and familiar and people can remember it. This song doesn't really have that feel. I think if I had to pick which song I liked better I would have to say the Survival song, but that's not to say I completely dislike this track, I just don't really like it as a single. As an album cut sure. Personally I would have loved to have seen a Dr. Dre produced catchy smash. A little bit hardcore but still with mainstream commercial appeal.

But at the end of the day it's just cool to hear and see new product from Eminem. It's still nice to see artists I was a fan of for so many years still making music. It might not be the classics of yesteryear's but at least it's something. This is just one song. I'm looking forward to hearing a whole album with 15 new Em songs. That's the good part, if people don't like this song don't be so quick to judge because there's still a bunch more to come. We're all not going to like every song but I can guarantee there should be something for everyone on the album, songs you like and others that you don't. It's the beauty of music
                Man your one among a few that makes total sense when they speak about eminem and in general. Because what you said yesterday was so real. It's always a pleasure to read your posts.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X