Eminem to release The Marshall Mathers LP 2 on November 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem to release The Marshall Mathers LP 2 on November 5th

Eminem made a surprise announcement during the MTV Video Music Awards in Brooklyn tonight. He shared the title and release date for his eighth studio album, and first since 2010′s Recovery. The Marshall Mathers LP 2 will arrive November 5th, and promises production from Dr. Dre and Rick Rubin.

Below, watch a short trailer for the album featuring the new single “Berzerk”. The song will be released this Tuesday.

Update: Watch a second trailer for “Berzerk” featuring an extended snippet. It samples Billy Squier’s “The Stroke” and sounds pretty great.

[MENTION=327]Freddie G [MENTION=691]MarkyMark [MENTION=458]Exodus
    Last edited by Mr.Passion; 08-26-2013, 06:29 PM.

I look forward to the album definitely, but it's hard to call it "Marshall Mathers LP 2" because the MMLP was a great milestone, just pure Classic Eminem.

Comment

Slim Shady is coming back, i'm really hyped for this.

Comment

He's playing a dangerous game calling it "Marshal Mathers II". I did feel like "Relapse" was "SSLP remix" and "Recovery" was "TES remix". So I guess it would make sense for him to revisit MMLP. But Eminem never really did a sequel even those his albums seem to have some constant themes over them. Dre and Rick Rubin, interesting. I wasn't feeling the Black Ops track or the track in the commercial, I will reserve judgement. I hope he tones down all the screaming and yelling and just rap.
        if this aint hot.. em should retire...just sayin.

Comment

I'm excited like a kid in a candy store. I cant fucking wait.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
            Slim Shady is coming back, i'm really hyped for this.
            A Dream Come True! I Hope So

Comment

have always been an eminem fan always will be i never judge an artist by every song they make eminem has had many classics and some tracks were not so great to but im always excited to check out a new eminem album and hopefully this will have some timeless classics!

Comment

will check it out when I'm home
                My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                Vinyls: 60
                Cassettes: 110
                CDs: 216

Comment

Here's the track
                  The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Biological View Post
                    Really dont feel it. Lyrics are ok. overall as a song I think its mot that good and a super weird song.

Comment

Originally posted by Biological View Post
                      Oh yea baby

Comment

That song is horrible. All he ever does anymore is yell and scream. If the rest of album sounds like that this just might be his worst album ever

Comment

Em Can´t Top MMLP, He Will Never Go Back 2 Slim Shady-Style.Sad But True!
                          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

I'm disappointed from the Song, Thats a freaky song, lol....i hope this Album is not based on this style....

Comment

Originally posted by Mob Souljah662 View Post
                              Em Can´t Top MMLP
                              he already did ...The Eminem Show & Recovery ...just my opinion
                              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                              Vinyls: 60
                              Cassettes: 110
                              CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X