Gucci Mane Arrested For Gun, Weed Possession & Threatening Cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gucci Mane Arrested For Gun, Weed Possession & Threatening Cops

The Gucci Mane saga continues. The rapper was arrested in Atlanta Saturday morning (September 14) for threatening a pair of cops, while carrying a gun and weed.

According to TMZ.com, the rapper (real name: Radric Davis) was taken into custody at 12:05 am Saturday after one of his friends flagged down cops because of his erratic behavior. When police approached, he began "cursing and threatening them," said the report.

Officers immediately took Gucci Mane into custody and police found a small amount of marijuana on his person, as well as a handgun.

He was booked and charged with carrying a concealed weapon, disorderly conduct and marijuana possession. Police then took him a nearby hospital "as a precaution."

As of press time, Gucci Mane remained at the hospital.
    Source

he was also recorded for stealing an ice cream lol

poor guy is having a break down lol did you see the shit he put on twitter? lol

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
      he was also recorded for stealing an ice cream lol

poor guy is having a break down lol did you see the shit he put on twitter? lol
      I heard about it lol. tried to read some of it , didnt understood shit lol. And there this incident at the mall where he was about to fight some R&B singer from Detroit.

Comment

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! He Was Sounding Dumb As Hell On Twitter!!

I Was Reading Threw His Tweets I Couldnt Even Understand Half The Shit He Was Saying!!

BURR!

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
        Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

What an idiot.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X