DMX is down to his last 50$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX is down to his last 50$

We all know DMX isn't as flush with cash as he used to be, but this is ridiculous. According to a court filing, the Yonkers rapper is down to his last $50 cash and has no money in the bank or enough assets cover all his debts.

The Wall Street Journal...yeah...reports:

New court filings in the bankruptcy case of Earl Simmons, aka DMX, show the rapper has little to report in the way of assets as well as expenses that exceed his monthly income.

One of the top-selling hip-hop artists ever, DMX now says he's down to $50 cash on hand. Not only does he report, under penalty of perjury, that he has zero dollars in the bank, but he also denies having any personal property of value—no electronic equipment, no jewelry, no clothes and no cars.

Besides the $50 cash, DMX says the rest of the $1.4 million in assets to his name are tied to pending litigation and other claims.

Some of the aforementioned claims surely include the alleged $1.24 million child support costs he owes. Interestingly, when he was arrested in South Carolina in late July for DUI, the trouble rapper was reportedly driving a station wagon, but there was no word on if he actually owned the vehicle.

DMX was last in the news for a taking a butt naked lap around a hotel hallway, which said he did on a dare. The "Get At Me Dog" rapper recently taped an episode of Dr. Phil.

Source: http://hiphopwired.com/2013/09/20/dm...o-his-last-50/

LOL !

Reading this article had me laughing hard. All you need is more than 50 dollars in your wallet to make you richer than DMX.

Comment

Soon unreleased tracks will leak...lol.and a sex video, and his estate will drop a grip of greatest hits albums. Fuck that's some shit my favorite rapper is as broke as me, now no doubt I can relate.
      Say no to Trump.

Comment

Damn, can you be that broke i mean, to go from millions to having 50 bucks in the wallet. Swizz beatz better help X.

Comment

I guess he can buy one more rock.

Comment

His name alone is worth more than that. He can book any spot in ny and make some cash.

Comment

I think someone should check their mailbox for royalties

Comment

Just how? dam that's a shame.

Comment

he is such a talented rapper but the drugs destroyed him
                  My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                  Vinyls: 60
                  Cassettes: 110
                  CDs: 216

Comment

Maybe he can sell his virginity to some lady in Iraq for a quick pay check

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X