DMX On Dr. Phil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX On Dr. Phil

Earl is set to appear on Dr. Phil this Wednesday. In our first look, we get a clip of his $1 million debt in child support and recent streaking incident. Hopefully, this interview doesn’t end up like Iyanla‘s.

got this set to pvr to watch lol

Comment

lol cant wait for this all these show always make x look funny
      Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
      i`m confused

Comment

Originally posted by Correa View Post
        lol cant wait for this all these show always make x look funny
        I wouldnt say its the shows that make him look funny, its more so the drugs and why he's always tweaking lol

Comment

I read the thread title to be Dmx or Dr Phil for some reason. This is gonna be hilarious. Hope the money for this appearance was worth it

Dr Phil to win a rap battle all the way doe'

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

[MENTION=327]Freddie G this is the earliest leak. The full show is actually an hour long. In due time it will leak but for the meantime we can feast our eyes on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
              [MENTION=327]Freddie G this is the earliest leak. The full show is actually an hour long. In due time it will leak but for the meantime we can feast our eyes on this one.

Just watched this it was an interesting conversation to say the least dmx is a good artist but he also has alot of issues now more then ever it seems.

Comment

Just watched this it was an interesting conversation to say the least dmx is a good artist but he also has alot of issues now more then ever it seems.

Comment

Thanks man i'm watching it now.

I don't undersrtand all the fuzz about him running naked lol, jackass did some pretty fucked up shit.

And damn 12 kids.

he looks unstable tho emotionally, but DMX is real, Respect! Fuck Dr.Phil lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X