Kanye West Hashes Things Out With Jimmy Kimmel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West Hashes Things Out With Jimmy Kimmel

Following a public feud, Kanye West and Jimmy Kimmel hashed things out on Wednesday (October 9) on the latest episode of the host's show, "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

During the show, as Kim Kardashian and his daughter North West were in attendance, the hip-hop star discussed their beef, how it escalated into a public argument, and a little about why he's feels he's misunderstood.

"It kinda elevated from a call that we just had as men," said Yeezy. "At a certain point, these egos can flare up and we kinda just took it back to high school for a little bit."

Kimmel explained his side of the story and sympathized with Kanye. "A lot of times, I think you bring it on yourself, this misunderstanding of you. I don't know if you know this. A lot of people think you're a jerk," said Kimmel.

"I'm not running for office," said 'Ye. "I'm just here to make good music, make people feel good when they hear my music. When I did that interview, I was really vocal about a lot of things that I'd been dealing with over the past 10 years. For me, I'm a creative genius and there's no other way to word it. I know you're not supposed to say that about yourself and I say things the wrong way a lot of times, but my intention is always positive. I want to bring more things to the world, I want to help the world. I want to make people's lives easier."

Later, Kanye compared himself to Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, and other visionaries. "I'm totally weird and I'm totally honest, and I'm totally inappropriate sometimes. For me, to say I wasn't a genius, I would just be lying to you and to myself."

He also revealed that the Hollywood Walk of Fame wouldn't give Kim a star because she's on reality TV. "People are so, so dated and not modern. There's no way a Kim Kardashian shouldn't have a star on the Walk of Fame. It's ridiculous old concepts," said 'Ye to applause from the audience.

Finally, Kimmel congratulated him on the birth of his daughter and presented him with a pair of leather jogging pants.

Comment

I miss the college dropout kanye
      sigpic

Comment

i can kinda understand him now... and can see why he may thing hes the "sht" and the "new pac" but i personally dont think he has gotten to that level yet.... i like the fact that he want everyone to do good and be good but he def. comes off has a bit of a smart azz....

Comment

This "beef" was blatantly staged

Comment

Did you know if you anagramitize his name you get Nakey Stew?
            It make homos game at females.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X