Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ja Rule Talks About 50 Cent, DMX & Jay-Z

Interesting DMX stories

DMX is one crazy cat. You gotta give that man respect even tho he did some pretty dumb shit haha. We need DMX in this game. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
      DMX is one crazy cat. You gotta give that man respect even tho he did some pretty dumb shit haha. We need DMX in this game. Thanks for sharing!

12K Likes, 857 Comments - Swizz Beatz (@therealswizzz) on Instagram: "It's time for this to happen again !!! Got dammit what do you think?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
        I think it should happen. Swizz Beatz should work with DMX instead of hoppin on some lame track such as i feel like biggie i feel like pac lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
          I think it should happen. Swizz Beatz should work with DMX instead of hoppin on some lame track such as i feel like biggie i feel like pac lol.
          Swizz beats is a horrible producer. All his shit sound the same.

Comment

Originally posted by MobFigga357 View Post
            Swizz beats is a horrible producer. All his shit sound the same.
            Most of Dre's shit sound the same too. Yet, he's considered a legendary producer.

It's easier to identify a producer for their unique sound than always change the direction of how they produce.

Comment

But the bottom line is he should work with X

Comment

Most of Dre's shit sound the same too. Yet, he's considered a legendary producer.

It's easier to identify a producer for their unique sound than always change the direction of how they produce.
                i think chronic and chronic2000 are sounding very different from each other lol and than u can even go mor backwards dre 80s shit was sounding way more different than the his later shit , hes a legendary producer because hes making beatiful simple classic beats ...

Comment

Originally posted by Al C4ponE View Post
                  i think chronic and chronic2000 are sounding very different from each other lol and than u can even go mor backwards dre 80s shit was sounding way more different than the his later shit , hes a legendary producer because hes making beatiful simple classic beats ...
                  You can identify almost 90% of Dre produced songs without the need to read credits. Dre has a special signature on his beats. Swizz is the same but in his own way. I'm not putting Swizz on a high pedestal like Dre. I'm just saying that they both have a unique sound that anybody can easily identify before someone confirms who the actual producer is of a song. That's my main point.

Comment

You can identify almost 90% of Dre produced songs without the need to read credits. Dre has a special signature on his beats. Swizz is the same but in his own way. I'm not putting Swizz on a high pedestal like Dre. I'm just saying that they both have a unique sound that anybody can easily identify before someone confirms who the actual producer is of a song. That's my main point.

dre is living hip hop since the 80s what does swizz do ?

and i think his style changed also like it should be by every other person too , also pac and makaveli to me are 2 different styles also ...

your nose is growing Pinocchio

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

all different styles imo and all produced by dre , well depends always on which time it was produced but they are different and i wouldnt know that all tracks were produced by dre if i wouldnt know
                    Last edited by C4poTheDon; 10-13-2013, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Swizz does have a unique sound its called garbage lol. Dre's shit is amazing the sound he pumps out

Comment

[MENTION=2535]Al C4ponE

Your giving me 3 separate eras of Hip Hop. Of course Dre won't literally stick to the 80's sound upon entering the 90's. Of course he won't literally stick to the 90's sound upon entering the 2000's. From the early 90's all the way to late 90's his production for the most part carried the same vibe. But ever since 1999 till today he is carrying the same vibe for more than 10 years. Swizz Beatz got in the game in late 90's. His debut as a producer and popularity grew in 1998 from DMX albums when huge hits like Party Up & Ruff Ryders Anthem were all over the radio. Ever since those are the bangers he is most recognized for when he produces for other artists. With Dre it's all the same.

Listen to Dre's production from 1999:

Now listen to Dre's production from last year 2012:

Your CAN'T tell me they don't sound almost the same. Look at the gap between 1999 - 2012. That's 13 years apart and shit still sound the same.
                        Last edited by Hard2Kill; 10-13-2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X