Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMLP 2 Info

I have a few infos about the album.

1. Expect it to leak within 14 to 21 days.

2. There will be a deluxe version and it is confirmed by Amazon. A track list for disc two surfaced but was not confirmed by anyone form interscope/Shady records.

1. Baby
    2. Desperation (f. Jamie N Commons)
    3. Groundhog Day
    4. Beautiful Pain/Silence/Ken (skit) (f. Sia)

3. Rap God is the next single and will be released really soon, possibly in the next 24 hrs.

SOURCE

sigpic

Comment

i was about to post that

Cant wait. I'm eager to see if the song will sound like the two previous songs he released so far.

Comment

damn nice keep em coming be nice to see the album leak which it will before its street date i say look forward to hearing the new song!

Comment

hes posting 5 posts on facebook then the track I think latest post is

[MENTION=327]Freddie G [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 [MENTION=691]MarkyMark
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
            hes posting 5 posts on facebook then the track I think latest post is

[MENTION=327]Freddie G [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 [MENTION=691]MarkyMark
            Yeah saw this on facebook, i guess we'll have a sample of the melody in the track. "Mr.Mathers the funny games are over" i want the track god damned!!!

Comment

[MENTION=2399]GreenL420 [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw

Found this full track??

Aus dem Eminem Album „Marshall Mathers LP 2„. Die Trackliste gibt es hier zu sehen. „Marshall Mathers LP 2“ hier bestellen.

Aw shit what's going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
                [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw

Found this full track??

Aus dem Eminem Album „Marshall Mathers LP 2„. Die Trackliste gibt es hier zu sehen. „Marshall Mathers LP 2“ hier bestellen.

Aw shit what's going on here.
                ohhh no wtf is that lil wayne gay shit type of track hate that beat
                sigpic

Comment

ohhh no wtf is that lil wayne gay shit type of track hate that beat
                  I'm not too fond of the beat either but damn he's killing it tho. Btw it's normal if it sounds like a wayne beat, it was produced by DVLP, he produced for rick ross.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
                    I'm not too fond of the beat either but damn he's killing it tho. Btw it's normal if it sounds like a wayne beat, it was produced by DVLP, he produced for rick ross.
                    the rap and speed are killing it if im being honest this seems more like a mixtape kinda track though I cant explain why its just how it feels to me I will give it a few listens and see my overall opinion though nice find
                    sigpic

Comment

EM Has now posted it on his facebook early possibly due to leaks lol
                      [MENTION=327]Freddie G [MENTION=2399]GreenL420
                      sigpic

Comment

EM Has now posted it on his facebook early possibly due to leaks lol
                        [MENTION=327]Freddie G [MENTION=2399]GreenL420
                        I'm waiting for the lyrics now.

Comment

yep I reckon in the next few hours lol someone will be transcribing this already I bet
                          sigpic

Comment

Damn that was dope to listen to for the vary first time. Never knowing what the next line would be. I like the columbine verse, and he's basically saying, look I can get away with it now. lol
                            The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

I like eminem, but seriously that song suck ass. That beat make my ears bleed, his vocals are cool, nothing major.

I was not a big fan of that first song that he released, but this is a lot wacker.

After these 2 songs,I feel like this album is going to dissapoint me a lot.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X