MMLP 2 Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biological View Post
    Damn that was dope to listen to for the vary first time. Never knowing what the next line would be. I like the columbine verse, and he's basically saying, look I can get away with it now. lol
    Is it safe to say that he killed it. Who can rap like that nowdays. It's way better than what berzerk and survival had to offer. I prefer Survival to Berzerk tho.
    Last edited by Vinnie P; 10-15-2013, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
      Is it safe to say that he killed it. Who can rap like that nowdays. It's way better than what berzerk and survival had to offer. I prefer Survival to Berzerk tho.
      Yeah definitely. I agree. And yes he definitely killed that song lyrically, no one rips tracks like that from that angel. If you can't appreciate these lyrics as being supreme than u were never a true Em fan to begin with. Maybe go check out a Common album or something? People talking about the beat? lol What beat? How could you have even of thought twice about the beat? Honestly I was too busy listening to how dope the lyrics were to even care about the beat. The beats only there to move the lyrics along. It sits underneath all the lyrical madness. That's the thing with Slim is he can rip what might ordinarily be a basic beat. He killed that, no doubt about it.
      The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Biological View Post
        Yeah definitely. I agree. And yes he definitely killed that song lyrically, no one rips tracks like that from that angel. If you can't appreciate these lyrics as being supreme than u were never a true Em fan to begin with. Maybe go check out a Common album or something? People talking about the beat? lol What beat? How could you have even of thought twice about the beat? Honestly I was too busy listening to how dope the lyrics were to even care about the beat. The beats only there to move the lyrics along. It sits underneath all the lyrical madness. That's the thing with Slim is he can rip what might ordinarily be a basic beat. He killed that, no doubt about it.
        The song just lifted my spirit and the whole hype that i had about the album. And about that reference to "the mathers lp", those lyrics from the song I'm back got censored, but this time, i feel like it got more impact or because his flow was crazy but it left me with my mouth open. He ripped the shit during that part.

Enough rhymes to maybe to try and help get some people through tough times
        But I gotta keep a few punchlines
        Just in case cause even you unsigned
        Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunchtime
        I know there was a time where once I
        Was king of the underground, but I still rap like I'm on my Pharoahe Monch grind
        So I crunch rhymes, but sometimes when you combine
        A pill with the skin color of mine
        You get too big and here they come trying
        Censor you like that one line I said back all along on the Mathers LP 1
        When I tried to say I take seven kids from Columbine
        Put 'em all in a line, add an AK-47, a revolver and a nine

He snapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That rap god song sounds like fuckin shit!

Comment

sounds like MMLP2 was no more then a gimmick to sell records nothing more
            Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
            i`m confused

Comment

i don't like the new track personally lyrics are alright but its not the eminem that i remember so far anyways.

Comment

He's rapped on the type of beat I absolutely despise WTF. Lyrics are hot though I'll give it that. I never thought Em would sink to these type of beats. wow. This is a drake rick ross beat not eminem.

Comment

Jamie N Commons is amazing.

I Know Death Follows Me
                  But
                  I'll Murder Him First

Comment

There is no more of an opposite song to MMLP than this, I didnt expect another classic like MMLP but if your gonna name your record MMLP2 your hardcore fans are gonna have high expectations but now im convinced he just used that name to sell some extra records which is fine but damn this song is wack shit

Comment

You dudes, have to realize that we have 2013 and that every Artist get evolving, and is sure that he brings not the same tracks, beats, style like his first Albums. But with this Track he shows, that he is a fucking good MC, Rapper, like [MENTION=2779]Biological said he definitely killed that song lyrically!!! his technique is Amazing,he spittin punchlines str8 out BÄM! beat is crap, and the song I do not like it really.

Comment

his new tracks are not really my taste. but nevertheless a beast.
                        i keep till i collapse on repeat
                        He was a nice middle class nigga
                        But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
                        Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

I love Survival & Bezerk but this track is totally crap!!!
                          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                          Vinyls: 60
                          Cassettes: 110
                          CDs: 216

Comment

to all haters:
                            You're stuck in a timewarp from 2004 though
                            BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X