Snoop going by snoopzilla for new lp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop going by snoopzilla for new lp

From Snoop Lion to Snoopzilla, Uncle Snoop’ will be going by a new name, for now. Inspired by Bootsy Collins, the temporary alias will be used for his Funk album with Funk musician Dam-Funk, 7 Days of Funk on December 10. Says him: “WE’RE THE BABIES OF THE MOTHERSHIP. I’VE HAD FUNK INFLUENCES IN MY MUSIC MY WHOLE CAREER. DAM-FUNK IS COLD. HE’S KEEPING THE FUNK ALIVE AND I KNEW I HAD TO GET DOWN WITH HIM.”
    Source

i wish he was gone

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

I'm getting real tired of his shit lol. Why can't he retire? Last time he was good was 1994 (Snoop Lion was tolerable but it wasn't good)

Comment

Snoopzilla, I feel sorry for the cat Scottzilla, now his name is gonna look like his bitin' Snoop lmao

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
          Snoopzilla, I feel sorry for the cat Scottzilla, now his name is gonna look like his bitin' Snoop lmao
          Another Zilla ? Who the hell is Scottzilla lol ?

Comment

fuck snoop but dam-funk is dope guy maybe he can make something outta it.
            Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
              Another Zilla ? Who the hell is Scottzilla lol ?
              From another forum. Did 2Pac mixtapes once

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X