Eminem Calls 'MMLP2' A 'Revisitation' Of Original LP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem Calls 'MMLP2' A 'Revisitation' Of Original LP

With the release of The Marshall Mathers LP 2 just around the corner, Eminem sits with Rolling Stone to discuss album expectations.

The Detroit rap star calls the album "not necessarily a sequel, as much as it is a revisitation."

"Calling it The Marshall Mathers LP 2, obviously I knew that there might be certain expectations," Em tells the magazine. "I wouldn't want to call it that just for the sake of calling it that. I had to make sure that I had the right songs -- and just when you think you got it, you listen and you're like, 'F***, man. I feel like it needs this or that,' to paint the whole picture.

"So there's not gonna be, like, continuations of every old song on there or anything like that," he continued. "To me, it's more about the vibe, and it's more about the nostalgia."
    Source

hes full of shit if there's some 1 who needs to do a sequel of a album is tech n9neeeeeeeee absolute power 2 tech still going strong
    Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
    i`m confused

Comment

Originally posted by Correa View Post
      hes full of shit if there's some 1 who needs to do a sequel of a album is tech n9neeeeeeeee absolute power 2 tech still going strong
      better sequel would be brotha lynch hung season of the siccness

Comment

eminem just made a decent move by stating that so he can say its a continuation because trying to live up to the hype of the classic mmlp might of just been to much.

Comment

agree with greenl I think he realises how much hype it is to live up to just giving it that title
          sigpic

Comment

Not feeling Rap God but let's hope that's the only type of beat on there as I hate those types.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X