Mmlp 2 leaked!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
    a couple of facts about the songs. My hype is back on lol. cant wait to have the whole cd in hand to actually listen to it.

"Eminem's brother says MMLP2 will be Eminem's last album."

"Stan" ends with Stan's brother Mathew driving Eminem off a bridge." I don't know what this is about. Maybe a continuation of stan. hmm not bad.

"On "Headlights" Eminem apologizes to his Mom and says he "cringes" whenever "Cleaning Out My Closet" comes on."

Speramus Meliora; Resurget Cineribus
    (Latin: We Hope For Better Things; It Shall Rise From the Ashes).' This is Detroit's motto and it's written on the disk on MMLP2.
    lol every 1 knows denace is stan
    Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
    i`m confused

Comment

Originally posted by Correa View Post
      lol every 1 knows denace is stan
      Huh? Denace as in nasty?

Comment

Haha...BURN!!!!!!
        Say no to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
          "Stan" ends with Stan's brother Mathew driving Eminem off a bridge." I don't know what this is about. Maybe a continuation of stan. hmm not bad.
          Yup. I just finished listening to it. The song is 7 minutes long. It's the first song on the album.

Here's another fact: Eminem disses Chief Keef.

I won't say the name of the track but the production on that song is definitely fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
            Here's another fact: Eminem disses Chief Keef.

I won't say the name of the track but the production on that song is definitely fresh.
            Sounds Good

Comment

not the best song...

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                Yup. I just finished listening to it. The song is 7 minutes long. It's the first song on the album.
                If you or the other member are referring to the Stan song that's called Bad Guy on the album it's not called Stan? lol

Further-mo', if it is Em's last album then his dug every rappers grave & left himself untouchable lyrically & flow wise. That's a factinion. Rap God being the reference lol. On the production tip I'm not really feelin it apart from a few songs. I need good solid hip hop production behind the rapper to enjoy the song. If that's the direction of 'hip hop' on this album then I'm mad disappointed. Bit more like a rock album with hype tracks. Asshole sounds crazy distorted I noticed

Nevertheless Em tore it up & is the greatest emcee. He defo deserves the Michael Jordan of Hip Hop title. 2Pac is Kobe Bryant. Biggie being Kevin Durant or some shit

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                  If you or the other member are referring to the Stan song that's called Bad Guy on the album it's not called Stan? lol

Further-mo', if it is Em's last album then his dug every rappers grave & left himself untouchable lyrically & flow wise. That's a factinion. Rap God being the reference lol. On the production tip I'm not really feelin it apart from a few songs. I need good solid hip hop production behind the rapper to enjoy the song. If that's the direction of 'hip hop' on this album then I'm mad disappointed. Bit more like a rock album with hype tracks. Asshole sounds crazy distorted I noticed

Nevertheless Em tore it up & is the greatest emcee. He defo deserves the Michael Jordan of Hip Hop title. 2Pac is Kobe Bryant. Biggie being Kevin Durant or some shit

I really dont feel this album as well, except a few songs like rhyme or reason, which is a nice track. I really dont agree with Eminem being the number one MC. For me an MC is not only about rhyming skills and flow, but i guess that is everybody's own opinion.

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork yes I'm referring to the bad guy.

EDIT: I don't believe its his last album.
                    Last edited by Hard2Kill; 10-31-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Got this on pre-order. Just gonna download though, can't/don't want to wait.

Comment

I hate the producers he choosed..Wack beats..

Comment

The name of the thread is MMLP 2 Leaked, i had no link at the time for the whole album and it happened to be that Love Game was all over, so i posted it here.

I never said that Bad Guy is called Stan or w.e. i just said it may be a certain continuation because Matthew who's Stan lil bro, drove eminem off the bridge.

And Eminem bro Nathan, only said that it'll be em's last album so that the media would leave him alone lol.

Comment

the album is fantastic!!!
                            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                            Vinyls: 60
                            Cassettes: 110
                            CDs: 216

Comment

Headlights is the best song on the album, wow really heart felt.

Comment

I listened to the whole album, to me it's horrible.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X