Justin Bieber Charged With Vandalism In Brazil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Bieber Charged With Vandalism In Brazil

Justin Bieber's recent trip in Brazil has made a slew of headlines, thanks to an alleged trip to a brothel. Now, he's reportedly being charged with vandalism.

According to E! News, the 19-year-old pop star was hit with the charge for a graffiti session in Rio de Janeiro, following a three-day investigation, where local authorities interviewed everyone involved -- including the paparazzi, police officers, and Justin's security guards.

Bieber will not be arrested, though. Instead, he will have to pay a fine, which will be determined by a judge upon review of the case.

Earlier in the week, local police received a complaint about Bieber and a group of friends painting out the former Hotel Nacional in the JoĆ” area. Bieber's camp says they were given permission by Rio's city hall to spray paint a different wall. but, the singer felt the area was too dangerous and opted for the other location, which turned out to be illegal.

"Every place I have tagged has been approved," said Bieber prior to being charged. "I do not suggest tagging private property. "I still suck, but i have fun doing it."

He's currently traveling on his "Believe" tour, and has been painting in various countries through South America.
    Source
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X