Rap God - Pappoose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rap God - Pappoose

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

thoughts? [MENTION=734]Freddie G [MENTION=458]Exodus [MENTION=691]MarkyMark
    sigpic

I hear this a while back, i mean papoose can spit and shit. but i prefer em version not to discredit papoose or anything.

it's funny tho how when a rapper releases a single, every other rappers are quick to jump on the beat. When em releases something ain't nobody jumping cuz they cant match the skills. Papoose is the only one i heard that spit over this beat and i have to say he did it justice. Lupe fiasco tweeted something about doing a freestyle over the beat, but never heard anything dont like lupe anyways he cant even do an ollie
    Last edited by Vinnie P; 11-14-2013, 09:54 PM.

Comment

I think Jus Allah might have something to say about Papoose being Black God lol

Comment

papoose has talent .. he needs his own ideas and kill these weak rappers.. but hes just copying others ideas and things that are relevant to get some publicity . shine of others fame and do a horrible job at it
        It Don't Stop Til The Casket Drop

Comment

I don't like Ems version never mind this lol

Comment

both versions suck!
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

the em version has grown on me slightly as I have been listening to the album a lot the beat is meh but the flow I great
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
                [...] the beat is meh [...]
                the reason why I dont liek the track
                My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                Vinyls: 60
                Cassettes: 110
                CDs: 216

Comment

I am not impressed by this, he literally just replaced the words while using the same flow

I Know Death Follows Me
                  But
                  I'll Murder Him First

Comment

i listen to eminem earlier work had good meaning to it evn though some songs were "Weird" but in a good way thats what made em, em.. but wtf is this shit hes making now
                    It Don't Stop Til The Casket Drop

Comment

Pappoose has no charisma and is one dimensional hes always tying to get attention by rapping on other rappers beats he needs to retire he willl never make it
                      Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
                      i`m confused

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X