Eminem “the monster” goes platinum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem “the monster” goes platinum

Eminem continues his reign this week with another platinum plaque. With a video already in the can, his Rihanna assisted single, “The Monster” has moved 1,007,000 units. As far as chart position goes, the song is currently number two on the Billboard Hot 100. Congrats!

dope track!!!
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

nice pop track,it is what it is, & i enjoyed it

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

dope track and em tells a lot of how he feels about fame on it
        sigpic

Comment

I only recently noticed that this song has a "cracking whip" as the snare.
          The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Everyone has their opinion, I was not really feeling it.
            "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

the album is growing on me starting to like more songs sometimes it just takes a bit of time.

Comment

I have listened to this album numerous times now it has really stuck on me certainly one of his best and the best rap album for a looooong time
                sigpic

Comment

And it says alot when even 15 years later you come out with an album and you sell a million. Em jayz and drake are the only rappers (if drake can be considered one) to sell a million this year.

Comment

teeny boppers buy this shit now. I skip rihanna songs.

listening to the slim shady ep/lp. that's how i love my eminem lol

Comment

dont really care bout this pop album and Rihanna is so 1 dimensional im sure they will do the same thing next album
                      Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
                      i`m confused

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X