No announcement yet.

Wu-Tang Clan Celebrate "36 Chambers" 20th Anniversary at Kool Haus in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wu-Tang Clan Celebrate "36 Chambers" 20th Anniversary at Kool Haus in Toronto

The night before they were in Montreal. And people werent happy. They waited 4 hours before Wu Tang got on stage. I went to see a show at that place aswell and i waited atleast like 2 hours lol. At the end you don't give a fuck about the show anymore you just want to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
      The night before they were in Montreal. And people werent happy. They waited 4 hours before Wu Tang got on stage. I went to see a show at that place aswell and i waited atleast like 2 hours lol. At the end you don't give a fuck about the show anymore you just want to leave.
      Yea, that sucks hard, lol...they think can afford everything because they are "fame" -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
        Yea, that sucks hard, lol...they think can afford everything because they are "fame" -.-
        I don't think it's their fault tho because the place they performed at is know for a lack of organization. The people started the line up around 8, they got in around 10, then there was people talking on stage, people started to boo. more people talking on stage lol and then wu tang came on and it wasnt even the full line up so that sucks. I was reading the comments and some people even left before seeing the wu perform and the ticket was around 80$ or something so that a bummer. I don't know who sets the price tho, wu tang or the place they perform at.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X