DJ Quik Announces Plans For 9th Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Quik Announces Plans For 9th Album

DJ Quik sat down with The Arsenio Hall Show's musical director Robin DiMaggio for an episode of Extended Play. Quik reflected on being named LA's top hip hop producer, and he announced plans for his next album for the first time.

Well that retirement announcement didn't last very long hey quik?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
      Well that retirement announcement didn't last very long hey quik?
      i think when he made that statement he was talking about how he´s retiring from mixing and engeenering not producing/rapping.you+re not the only one, many people thought so.
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

It didn't appear that way, I remember him saying he wasn't gonna mix for anyone no more but the rapping and producing seemed included in that because he was selling music equipment...not engineer equipment. QD3 was tweeting a lot...praising quik for what he'd done as a Muscian and hopes he comes back, if you ask me, that's suggesting more than engineer retirement because who would really miss that

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X