Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West claims he's risking his life like a 'police officer or a soldier in war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West claims he's risking his life like a 'police officer or a soldier in war

Kanye West claims he's risking his life like a 'police officer or a soldier in war' because he could slip while dancing onstage

The 36-year-old claimed in a recent interview that he is risking his life onstage and compared his musical antics that of a police officer or soldier.

Kanye is far from a police officer or a war solider. Fuck this guy.

what a fag I used to love this guy from college dropout but damn he fell off
    sigpic

Comment

i dont believe he said it. they are constantly making up shit about him, yeah his ego is beyond normal, but people are tearing him apart with the rumors now.

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
        i dont believe he said it. they are constantly making up shit about him, yeah his ego is beyond normal, but people are tearing him apart with the rumors now.
        Yeah i feel like the media tries to play him alot. Because i just listened to the interview and that part where he talks about risking his life, didnt sound like the title of this thread. It sounded more humble. My bad on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
          Yeah i feel like the media tries to play him alot. Because i just listened to the interview and that part where he talks about risking his life, didnt sound like the title of this thread. It sounded more humble. My bad on this one.

its so believable that he would come out with something like that, but thats why the media push things like that out, its crazy, i understand he can be an asshole, but they throw shit out daily now, for example, they said that he said he is the new nelson mandela.. The media is having a field day with their disgraceful rumours, & all it takes is one person to believe it to spread it.

I Know Death Follows Me
          But
          I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Kanye fell off the deep end...

Sent from my Arc using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah Kanye got it hard for real.... Hearing Kim talk nonsens all day long has made him delusional....
              I ain't choosing sides
              Hell nah,fuck everybody
              It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
              Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
              Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
              I'm bullet proof
              Blazed up on top of my man's roof
              Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
              Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
              It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
              Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Kanye West is a attention whore

in the next 20 years he will announce he is gay

i put money on it

Comment

I blame kim for his career suicide

Comment

he was falling off even before Kim

I believe they both married each other to get some media attention

Comment

Atleast he kind of tamed Kim, we don't hear that much about her. Khloe needs a man now, so we can finnaly stop hearing about her love story with Lamar. She's like a teenager with her instagram pics and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
                        its so believable that he would come out with something like that, but thats why the media push things like that out, its crazy, i understand he can be an asshole, but they throw shit out daily now, for example, they said that he said he is the new nelson mandela.. The media is having a field day with their disgraceful rumours, & all it takes is one person to believe it to spread it.
                        Preach.

Yeah Kanye kinda fell off, but the amount of lies that the media be writing about him daily is irritating.
                        A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
                        & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
                        & getting the benefits that go along with it
                        Everythin that's out here for kings like us
                        The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
                        They don't understand is because we really from Africa
                        & that's where all this stuff come from
                        & we originated from kings

Comment

damm sad to see he became a drama whore like his wife

Comment

Wait for it ...... Just wait for it ....... Headlines read "Kim Kardashian Divorces Kanye".

Wouldn't be surprised to read this one day making the headlines.

Comment

wait till kanye dies & everyone will label him one of the best of all time.

p.s he already is.

I Know Death Follows Me
                              But
                              I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X