Kanye West Says He's Taking 6-Month Break From Ranting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West Says He's Taking 6-Month Break From Ranting

Kanye West had an epic year, filled with countless rants, headlines, and the release of his Yeezus album.

However, in the New Year, the hip-hop star says he plans to ne quiet for a while... or for at least, six months.

During his final "Yeezus" tour stop in Toronto, Ye informed those in attendance to soak in his words now... because he won't be talking "for a long time."

"Everything I'm saying that's not allowed, soak it in right now... this might be the last time y'all hear me talk sh** for a long time," he said. "Might be another like six months. At least. You're just gonna have to run back [my past] interviews and sh** if you wanna hear some realness."

Ye also explained that he's not an angry person and questioned why "speaking the truth" makes him come across that way.

"I think it's a misconception, people be thinking I'm angry and shit and I'm not," he said. "Why do the truth always sound so angry... I just feel like I wanted to take this opportunity in 2013 to turn up a bit. 10 years from now sh**, you know, I'm gonna be running my own Walt Disney and sh**. You know? So, I had to take this opportunity."
    Source

Finnaly some one recognizes themself for bitching.
    Say no to Trump.

Comment

god thanx he takes a break, cant stand his tracks, his rapping is bad, his beats are worse. good news.
      He was a nice middle class nigga
      But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
      Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Originally posted by chatzon View Post
        god thanx he takes a break, cant stand his tracks, his rapping is bad, his beats are worse. good news.
        I think he's taking a break from ranting, not making music.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X