TDE's Ab-Soul Says He Turned In 2 Albums In 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDE's Ab-Soul Says He Turned In 2 Albums In 2013

TDE had a big 2013, highlighted by Kendrick Lamar's rise to stardom. Now, as ScHoolboy Q gears up for the release of his his debut (Oxymoron) in February, 2014 is looking to be a good follow-up. Ab-Soul, however, is waiting for his turn.

The Black Hippy rapper hopped on Twitter on Thursday (Jan. 2), explaining that while he hasn't released a solo project since 2012's Control System, he's been very busy. In fact, he says he turned in two projects last year... and is hopeful 2014 will be bright for him.

"I turned in 2 projects last year, yea I know what your thinking, let's see where this year takes me..." Ab-Soul tweeted (@ABdashSOUL).

Back in October, Ab asked the Twiterverse to tweet TDE CEO Top Dawg to "let him know it's time for new soul." Included in the tweet was the hashtag, #BlackLipPastor. He later clarified that the hashtag was not the name of his next project though.

In December, Top Dawg took to Twitter to reveal his own plans for 2014... which include six albums. "WE RAN 2013 WITH OUT DROPPING 1 ALBUM. I WONDER WUTS GONE HAPPEN IN 2014 WHEN I DROP 6.. THEY NOT READY 4 THIS #TDE #HiiiPoWeR TAKE OVER," he tweeted (@dangerookipawaa).

With a planned release for ScHoolboy Q's project in February, could Ab-Soul be up next?
    Source

Probably a mixtape & an album, no matter what it is, i am officially hyped, Ab-soul is dope as hell.

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X