ScHoolboy Q - Break The Bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScHoolboy Q - Break The Bank

I'm getting the album. Cant believe i slept on this dude. He way better than Kendrick imo.

[MENTION=327]Freddie G what do you think of the album?

I think its AMAZING. Some parts are a bit rough, but i edited them (the beginning of hoover street, i removed it & it sounds so much better)
    If you want me to upload the full album (320 kbps) with the edits done to it, i can.

There isnt a story to the album, the whole story thing was kendricks thing, so that isnt something id hold against Q, because he made a crazy gangster rap album.

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

this song is meh
      F-N-F
      THE REMIX KING
      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
        [MENTION=327]Freddie G what do you think of the album?

I think its AMAZING. Some parts are a bit rough, but i edited them (the beginning of hoover street, i removed it & it sounds so much better)
        If you want me to upload the full album (320 kbps) with the edits done to it, i can.

There isnt a story to the album, the whole story thing was kendricks thing, so that isnt something id hold against Q, because he made a crazy gangster rap album.
        Nah didnt listen to it yet, i was suppose to buy it yesterday but i fucked up my leg. Yeah id be nice if you could upload the album with the edits, i want to see what you did. And even tho i didnt listen to the album yet, i can tell it's a great album.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X