Schoolboy q on ‘arsenio’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schoolboy q on ‘arsenio’

The live instrumental sounds so dope, however i wish it wasnt the censored version of the song,it messed the entire thing up.

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
      The live instrumental sounds so dope, however i wish it wasnt the censored version of the song,it messed the entire thing up.
      yea it sucks that they censored. Btw did u like Kendrick's performance during the Grammys. Everybody went ham about that performance, but i think it was a complete mess because of censoring. I've seen better performances from him performing that song.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
        yea it sucks that they censored. Btw did u like Kendrick's performance during the Grammys. Everybody went ham about that performance, but i think it was a complete mess because of censoring. I've seen better performances from him performing that song.

i thought kendricks performance was great, it was a big surprise & it really showed the entertaining side of rap.

I Know Death Follows Me
        But
        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Damn this sounds awesome, I love live versions very nice guitars!

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
            i thought kendricks performance was great, it was a big surprise & it really showed the entertaining side of rap.
            But they censored it too much.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X