New Kendrick Lamar Album Coming In September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kendrick Lamar Album Coming In September

TDE has become a powerhouse in the music biz. After turning Kendrick Lamar into a superstar with 2012's good Kid, M.A.A.D City, ScHoolboy Q is proving to be a star in his own right with the release of his Oxymoron album, slated to debut at #1 next week. But, the label isn't taking a break. It has a big year planned for 2014 with new albums on the way... including a new one from Kendrick.

In an interview with Billboard, TDE head Anthony Tiffith (aka Top Dawg) revealed that the Compton emcee is working on his anticipated next album... expected to arrive in September. Further details, however, were unknown at press time.

In addition to Kendrick, the calendar year will see the release of new projects from signees Rock, Ab-Soul, Isaiah Rashad, and singer-songwriter SZA. And... if that wasn’t enough, the long awaited album from Black Hippy, the supergroup comprised of Kendrick, Q, Jay Rock, and Ab-Soul.

Also in the TDE's Billboard cover story, Kendrick offered a reaction to Macklemore's apologetic Grammys text ("You got robbed. I wanted you to win").

"That text surprised me, but Macklemore is a genuine dude," the rapper said. "However it panned out, I wish him much success. He touched people's souls, and no one can take that away. Really, the whole Grammy moment was incredible. Not everyone gets that shot."

Cool

Comment

Nice lookin forward 2 it!

Comment

Wasn't overly impressed with Good Kid, let's see how this will turn out
        I ain't choosing sides
        Hell nah,fuck everybody
        It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
        Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
        Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
        I'm bullet proof
        Blazed up on top of my man's roof
        Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
        Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
        It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
        Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

I would love if he was to do another track with dido, Let us move on was amazing.

I Know Death Follows Me
          But
          I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X