Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX Locked Up Again !

[MENTION=7241]THROWED

A well-known rap artist is set to spend the next six months in Erie County after being sentenced to serve time in the Erie County Holding Center.

Earl Simmons, a 44-year-old rap artist who is known by the moniker DMX, was placed in the Erie County Holding Center on Tuesday. Erie County Sheriff’s Deputies say a court turned Simmons over to them to serve time for a family court ruling.

The ruling stemmed from Simmons’ failure to comply with a previous court order. Simmons has had a history of crime in Erie County, including over child support and traffic violations.

Family Court Judge Deanne Trippi handed down the sentence for the rapper, who is most well known for songs he rapped from 1998 through 2003.

Sources:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/14/dmx-si...child-support/

I'm a hardcore DMX fan and all ... But seriously at this point ... All I got to say is fuck DMX for not getting his shit together. Back in jail for 6 months. Hopefully he'll sober up there and nobody slips in the crack cocaine for him.

Comment

There won't be any crack where you're goin

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

No surprise. The guy has lost a couple of Pokemons from his collection.

His latest albums aren't great either. Actually he keeps on trying to sing... He dissed Ja for turning into a singer.

Comment

it was only a matter of time. sad to see a talented rapper who lost the fight against drugs. his last album was awesome. I dont think that he will be ever sober again, it's too late and he is a totally broke man.
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

this dude is so lost its ridiculous he doesnt know if hes a thug a christian or a crackhead

Comment

Originally posted by ublasfu View Post
              this dude is so lost its ridiculous he doesnt know if hes a thug a christian or a crackhead
              I'd say he's a thug wannabe Christian crackhead

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

The Reason I Heard He Got Arrested Is Because Of Child Support Which Is Probably The Reason He Got 6 Months...

These Hos Sure Are Greedy Now Ain't They When They Them Selves Are To Lazy To Get Out And Get A Job.. Lets See What His Ex Wifes Job Is *Googles*

Its Says She Is A Film Producer/Actor... Get The Fuck Outta Here!!!

Just Went By Her Twitter Seems She Only Goes To The Club And Plays Games On Her Phone. SMH

Bum Ass Bitch!!

#FreeDMX

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X