Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find more Live Squad tracks? And Live Squad website..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find more Live Squad tracks? And Live Squad website..

I was listening to danger timez and it occurred to me that I really like live squad and went to see what songs were on youtube. there were like four I was wondering if anybody knew where to get more live squad songs. Also Live Squad has an official website and it has this message

After years of inactivity Live-Squad.com has been shut down due to the lack of time to be able to commit to it on my behalf

I know there are still fans of Live Squad who this site was useful for, so if anybody wants to re-build the site and run it properly then just contact me at matt@live-squad.com.

If I knew how I would devote time to it but why not have one of our Mods do this and maybe even make it a branch off of Not Mak? May be a silly idea but may be not..
    sigpic

Check out google!
    "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

Originally posted by hennez View Post
      Check out google!
      Funny guy huh
      I already did but I'm saying like besides just their singles are their any compilations or mixtapes?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveliandcheese View Post
        I was listening to danger timez and it occurred to me that I really like live squad and went to see what songs were on youtube. there were like four I was wondering if anybody knew where to get more live squad songs. Also Live Squad has an official website and it has this message

After years of inactivity Live-Squad.com has been shut down due to the lack of time to be able to commit to it on my behalf

I know there are still fans of Live Squad who this site was useful for, so if anybody wants to re-build the site and run it properly then just contact me at matt@live-squad.com.

If I knew how I would devote time to it but why not have one of our Mods do this and maybe even make it a branch off of Not Mak? May be a silly idea but may be not..
        im pretty sure that was [MENTION=580]mat_turbo,his old site,,,,shame it went down
        Last edited by jackcorgi; 08-15-2015, 03:16 PM.
        "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by jackcorgi View Post
          im pretty sure that was [MENTION=580]mat_turbo,his old site,,,,shame it went down
          wasnt me but another matt who used to be active on this site, I dont recall his username.

[MENTION=2379]Makaveliandcheese heres some release info
          My Current PC
          i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

i have some that you may not have. is it okay to upload them on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by diddy161 View Post
              yes of course but you may need a higher post count...but try not to freepost tho
              "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Do you have anything that's not circulating around among the pac scene alot?

Comment

maybe, check this out. cant post links yet so..

tinyurl dot com slash nfxdmhn

Comment

fuck the law, upload it

whussup wit cha name tho?"diddy"?cĀ“mon dawg...
                    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

maybe, check this out. cant post links yet so..

tinyurl dot com slash nfxdmhn
                      Originally posted by Mob Souljah662 View Post
                      fuck the law, upload it

whussup wit cha name tho?"diddy"?cĀ“mon dawg...
                      here it is man, go ahead lol

diddy is from diddykong haha, and i was like 13 when i made this account

Comment

It's appreciated but I'm looking for whirlwind I would just convert it from youtube but that degrades the quality

thats the best quality I can fid
                        sigpic

Comment

It's appreciated but I'm looking for whirlwind I would just convert it from youtube but that degrades the quality

thats the best quality I can fid
                          It's a track from the Tribute CD http://www.discogs.com/Live-Squad-Th...elease/7015731
                          I'm sure u can find it somewhere (via google or somethin)

Comment

Originally posted by WW View Post
                            It's a track from the Tribute CD http://www.discogs.com/Live-Squad-Th...elease/7015731
                            I'm sure u can find it somewhere (via google or somethin)
                            It's weird though the tribute cds version is in a lower quality maybe im too picky
                            sigpic

Comment

It's weird though the tribute cds version is in a lower quality maybe im too picky
                              what happneed bro did u find anything

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X