Can somebody please tell me what is so great about Kendrick Lamar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
    i wasnt sure if you were playing lol. Kendrick is the closest new school artist there is to Pac, im going to give you one song and one song only to listen to:

quit after 44 seconds, that was crap sounds like a drake autotune type stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
      quit after 44 seconds, that was crap sounds like a drake autotune type stuff.
      lol you didnt get past the chorus? that not autotune or anything like drake

Comment

you need to spend some time getting into him
        I'll try man, but even if i dont listen to him. i have to respect the craft even tho he does features with taylor swift lol.

Comment

what do you mean by his "style''? are you talking lyrically, his voice, what he raps about?
          Choice of beats and lyrics to be specific.

Comment

Can somebody please tell me what is so great about Kendrick Lamar

He is a good rapper, because he's a breath of fresh air from all this saturated "Trap" music today. His music does have substance for sure, I'm not a huge fan but I understand he is capable. You have to also remember he has a huge machine backing him which is Dr. Dre's aftermath label etc. so they are & have been promoting him as this New "saviour" of hip-hop or something. Let's not fall into that trap & try to grade him on his lyrical and creative ability just like every other artist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree %100 with [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 I have tried to like his music, but nothing stuck. His voice and beats are not that great in my opinion.
              MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

I want to like Kendrick Lamar, and I like his message, but I just can't really stand his voice. He comes off good on that song with Game, but most of his stuff doesn't do much for me.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X