Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eazy-E - Real Muthaphuckkin G's (Director's Cut)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eazy-E - Real Muthaphuckkin G's (Director's Cut)

FROM MARTY THOMAS, DIRECTOR: "This is a version of Real Muthaphuckkin G's Eazy and I started to put together in 1994. It was Eazy’s wish that this version go out after the softer MTV version had its run. While trying match schedules over time to complete this cut, he got sick - RIP Eric. There was no longer corporate funding to finish our "explicit" version. After seeing Straight Outta Compton I realized how much I missed my friend Eazy - how we all miss Eazy - so I finished this video at my own expense and I’m sure he's watching as this version finally get's out there, in his own voice, not an actor's. - REAL peace, Marty Thomas"

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

nice!! thanks

Comment

Thanks nigs. Piece of history right here

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

saw it today before.basically an uncensored version, the vid it´s aint really different than the version we all seen .. like is said uncut: with real title, cusswords & flashin gun..good vid.thanks
        Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

This is really dope, if you check the original you will see there are actually very few scenes which are the same, they share the same setting just lots of alternate cuts used.

Originally posted by Mob Souljah662 View Post
          saw it today before.basically an uncensored version, the vid it´s aint really different than the version we all seen .. like is said uncut: with real title, cusswords & flashin gun..good vid.thanks
          My Current PC
          i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

need an alt link to watch or download, please

source: http://eazy-ecpt.com/

A very rare video will be made public later tonight. It almost feels as if it was released by Eazy-E as a reaction to the Straight Outta Compton movies lack of mentioning Eazy’s Ruthless Crew during the Ruthless VS Deathrow era. Since Dr Dre was one of the producers, of course he was going to suppress some facts about that time period.

The movie completely makes no mention of BG Knocc Out, Dresta , Dirty Red and some other key figures that were down with E during the last years of his life. It’s understandable, not everyone can be in the movie. As big Eazy-E fans and in a way Eazy-E historians, we just like to promote facts and educate the youth and some original fans on what is real.

This is a very exciting time for Eazy-E fan’s world wide. The release of the NWA movie was something that has been long overdue. Most Original fans can spot the fact and fiction through out the film. I hope the world is ready for this Director’s cut of Eazy-E’s classic hit.

Friday September 18th, at 7pm (West Coast time) The Directors cut of Eazy-E’s Real Muthaphukkin G’s will be made public. It will be available Exclusively at Eazy-ECPT.com and goRidiculous.com Make sure you subscribe HERE to get it first! Below is a statement by the Director Marty Thomas.

“This was a version Eazy and I edited together because he wanted to put both the radio-edit and then release months later this explicit version but he got sick (RIP Eric). It was never on-lined from our rough-cut because there was no funding to finish. THEN my friend director Gary Gray makes Straight Outta Compton so I decided to finish it myself with the help of my team including Agustin Froggy Gonzalez for Eazy at my own expense. Apologies for it taking so long.”
            Peace, Marty Thomas, director.

BTW check out my white dorkyness at 5:06 & 5:25 lol

My film production company website: goRIDICULOUS.com

Everything EAZY-E – the best EAZY-E Website out there: Eazy-ECPT.com

Note: “Marty Thomas is a feature film director who has made thrillers for Lionsgate Entertainment and television series content for NBC/Universal. His career has spanned 25 years and he’s won many top awards including a Congressional Citation from the United States Congress for his directing work for Amnesty International. Marty has also directed numerous hit MTV videos around the world. His film production company website: http://www.goRIDICULOUS.com/

ACTUAL VIDEO LINK BELOW! Will be active at 7 pm pacific time

LEAVE FEEDBACK on what you think! RIP EAZY-E

source: http://eazy-ecpt.com/

================================================== ================================================== ===============

This is the NEW single by KOKANE titled: Eazy's Legacy Produced by Yu-lekz for 3 Finger Production. In dedication to Eazy-E of N.W.A. Gank'd from the upcoming Ruthless Family album "Disciples of E" Coming soon #HappyBirthdayEazyE #eazye #ruthlesspropaganda #3fingerproductions http://www.eazy-ecpt.com

Monday September 7th would have been Eazy-E’s 51’s Birthday. For the past 10 years Eazy-ECPT.com has done something special to celebrate this occasion. The past 4 years we have been fortunate and honored to have hosted a Birthday/Tribute show for E. This years birthday we will be releasing a Tribute song dedicated to Eazy-E. The song is by Kokane and is titled “Eazy’s Legacy” Produced by Yu-Lekz for 3 Finger Productions. It’s the first single from the upcoming album “Ruthless Family – Disciples of E. This album will feature Ruthless Family members including: JJ FAD, Cold187um, Ruthless Dirty Red, BG Knocc Out, Kokane, Pistol, and more to be announced. Album is scheduled for release March 2016
            Celebrate with us the life and legacy of Eric (Eazy-E) Wright.

Join us online and get your FREE Download on September 7th.
            – Ruthless Propaganda
            Last edited by BlacPain; 09-21-2015, 05:57 PM.
            collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X