Next rap/hip-hop legend???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kierann
    No, it means they don't enjoy listening to that particular artist. That doesn't mean they have no clue what "good rap" is because they don't listen to that artist and decide to listen to other artists that they enjoy. They still respect and appreciate what them people have done, but they simply don't enjoy their work. And I also didn't mean to say it like they don't enjoy all three artist, I was just trying to create an example to show that people don't always enjoy everything.
    fair enough, i misread your post then, but you gotta give me the point that it kind of sounded like i interpreted it

Originally posted by Kierann
    Also, if you don't enjoy a specific artist from that list does it mean that you don't know what "good rap" is?
    i think i gave my opinion on that before:
    if they wouldnt like tupac fair enough, but if they like neither tupac, nor biggie, nor nas (and i guess the list goes on!?) they simply have no clue of rap or atleast a bad taste

in short: if you dont enjoy some of these artists thats fine, if you dont enjoy all these artists that cant be tolerated, burn them, just joking
    all fine with ur friends i guess :P

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X