Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slipknot guitarist's Fender stolen from backstage while band played in Portland Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slipknot guitarist's Fender stolen from backstage while band played in Portland Read

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

The heavy metal group Slipknot had an unwelcome surprise when they stepped off the stage at the Memorial Coliseum Thursday night.

Guitarist Jim Root posted an image on Instagram of a custom Fender guitar he said was stolen from the band’s jam room while the group was playing, along with an harsh message for those who took it.

“This was just stolen from our jam room at the Memorial Coliseum in Portland. While we were on stage. [expletive] thieves. Nothing worse.”

A second post shared a better description, noting the guitar was satin silver with a patina copper pick guard and had the serial number US11278640 stamped on the headstock.

The guitarist’s longtime girlfriend and Lacuna Coil singer Cristina Scabbia also took to social media, saying that while she understands fans desiring to be connected with artists, this was the wrong way to do it.

“If you're a real fan I can understand you want to have something that belongs to your idol... But that's the wrong way to do it and it is depriving another person of something that might means memories and something more than an "item"!” she posted on Instagram.

Read more: http://www.kptv.com/story/30338560/s...#ixzz3r0ghiOEY

this made me laugh because it happened in the city i live in and is just so typical of some of the people in this town....dirtbags
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X