Snoop Dogg Launches Line Of Cannabis Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Dogg Launches Line Of Cannabis Products

It’s long overdue but Snoop Dogg is finally launching his own line of cannabis products.

Merry Grass-mas?

The line titled “Leafs By Snoop” will include edibles and be on sale in Colorado which legalized marijuana in 2013.

In a statement Snoop said, “It’s a true blessing that I can share the products I love so much with y’all today. From the flower, to the concentrates, and edibles – it’s all hand-picked by yours truly so you know it’s the hottest product out there. It’s the real deal and you gotta get out to Colorado to try it first!”

In other pot related Snoop Dogg news, Snoop launched a pot-focused media company Merry Jane.
    Funny stuff

lol i never saw the appeal of smoking weed. had to unfollow a few fan pages of rappers/groups i like due to them posting shit about weed every day. what a waste of lung capacity and money.

Comment

Haha I'm surprised it took him that long, the dude is a weed smoking machine

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
        what a waste of lung capacity and money.
        It also sparks great creativity amongst musicians, artists, writers...can't say thank you enough, thank you Marijuana.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
          It also sparks great creativity amongst musicians, artists, writers...can't say thank you enough, thank you Marijuana.
          Notable mention: helping with subsiding chemo side effects

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
            not all musicians/entertainers you could argue. i just prefer a clean clear head in life.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X