Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Gates - Luca Brasi 2 Intro (Music Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Gates - Luca Brasi 2 Intro (Music Video)

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Seen it but still liked it gates is on fuckin fire right now if ya ask me i pre ordered the Isalah Ultimate Bundle from his website with some Christmas money.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
      Seen it but still liked it gates is on fuckin fire right now if ya ask me i pre ordered the Isalah Ultimate Bundle from his website with some Christmas money.
      [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 Ay Big Homie If You Get Your Copy Before I Do Are You Going To Share It With Us

And I Just Checked Out The Ultimate Bundle Why They Always Only Do Shirts Up To 2xl I Like My Shirts Loose Fit I Could Rock The Hoodie So I Might Grab That Bundle

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
      Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
        [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 Ay Big Homie If You Get Your Copy Before I Do Are You Going To Share It With Us

And I Just Checked Out The Ultimate Bundle Why They Always Only Do Shirts Up To 2xl I Like My Shirts Loose Fit I Could Rock The Hoodie So I Might Grab That Bundle
        of course i will share it but i doubt i will get it before the states as i am in canada unless they ship our orders early to get here on time or some shit.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X