Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Brown Live Periscope Broadcast Previewing New Music [Full] (01/10/2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brown Live Periscope Broadcast Previewing New Music [Full] (01/10/2016)

This guy just released 60+ tracks last month, and here he is previewing another albums worth of material. Closest thing to Pac. The RnB Pac. Yes i said it.

1. You Make Me This Way
    2. Who Dis?
    3. I Would
    4. Ready Whip
    5. Escape Your Love
    6. Bite My Tongue
    7. 45
    8. I Can't F Wit Ya No More
    9. You Make Me This Way
    10. Undressin

Grass Ain't Greener (On The Other Side)

4000+ tracks in the vault.

#vip #djs
    Last edited by Ear2thastreetz; 01-15-2016, 11:47 PM.

Pacs worst song > His best song

Comment

Originally posted by BoNity View Post
      Pacs worst song > His best song
      Your opinion. But I disagree. [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest have you toured Chris at all?

Comment

I can appreciate the work ethic but at least to me its quantity over quality here.
        My Current PC
        i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
          Your opinion. But I disagree. [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest have you toured Chris at all?
          Yeah twice, really humble guy as well. I tried to tour him this year but the Australian government rejected his visa (had 3 lawyers working on it and they still wouldn't let him in, even though he's been here before) they refunded me the deposit which I had to use to give all the people who bought tickets back. Wasted 3 months of my life for no money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
            Yeah twice, really humble guy as well. I tried to tour him this year but the Australian government rejected his visa (had 3 lawyers working on it and they still wouldn't let him in, even though he's been here before) they refunded me the deposit which I had to use to give all the people who bought tickets back. Wasted 3 months of my life for no money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            That's dope.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X