Storm - I Gotcha Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm - I Gotcha Back

So i think i already talked about it before but years ago i came across a record which had just a sticker:

Herby "LUV BUG" presents the "STORM" debute single "I GOTCHA BACK" from the upcoming LP "MIXED NUTS"

Anybody has few infos about it? Seems the only thing we could find is that this single was released on vinyl.

I guess "Herby" is Hurby, plus when you read his wikipedia it makes sens (at least he's related to the music industry).

Hurby "Luv Bug" Azor, or "Fingerprints" as he was also known, (born July 7, 1965) is a Haitian hip-hop music producer, best known for discovering the successful female hip-hop trio Salt-n-Pepa and the also successful hip-hop duo Kid 'n Play.

I think i had a doubt it was really Storm when i listened to that 1 track record.

Love some storm wish she would come back.
    "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

First time I heard this was on the 98/99 Outlawz Retribution 2 disc bootleg that had a few solo Fatal songs on it. I listened to this song many times with the assumption that it was not actually Storm on this track.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnie360 View Post
        First time I heard this was on the 98/99 Outlawz Retribution 2 disc bootleg that had a few solo Fatal songs on it. I listened to this song many times with the assumption that it was not actually Storm on this track.
        I also seem to remember it not actually being storm, or someone saying that...i dont recall the song though or know if i heard it.

Comment

I also have that strong doubt it's really Storm, i tried to find how to contact Hurby "Luv Bug" but didn't find out.
          Didn't i share a rip back then? I think there's a reference to Makaveli in the lyrics, not sure. The beat is based on a Jackson 5' sample "I want you back".

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X