Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Phife Dawg of A Tribe Called Quest

http://2dopeboyz.com/2016/03/23/phif...ed-quest-died/
    Phife lives forever now.. R.I.P. to a legend! I've been bumping ATCQ since a kid, they're one of the first hip-hop groups I truly became a huge fan of. So many memories when I listen to their songs!

R.I.P.
    - Steez 4 President -

Comment

RIP!!

Comment

RIP Phife Dawg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

Rip

Comment

R.I.P. Dawg

Comment

just stumbled on the news. it's fucked up....

Comment

Make sure you take care of your health diabetes kills.
                "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

Rest in peace dawg!
                  "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X