No announcement yet.

Prince Dead At Age 57 :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the news it was because of a flu (influenza).
    Really sad news. RIP Prince.
    His music influenced many artists (incl. Pac).

Comment

RIP to one of the most talented people to ever walk the earth.

Comment

rest in peace
        - Steez 4 President -

Comment

Rest in peace

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha Dog View Post
            According to the news it was because of a flu (influenza).
            Really sad news. RIP Prince.
            His music influenced many artists (incl. Pac).
            you just dont die from the flu anymore like you use to especially when your rich and famous like Prince. I wonder if he had HIV-Aids and died due to flu from complications from it. There are a lot of rumors that he was bi-sexual or full blown gay. So HIV-Aids could be legit.

I just wonder who takes over his estate, there will be a fight for it since he owns his masters. He doesnt have kids that we know of, and he is not married....so yeah something crazy will happen. And even though he was never money oriented, whomever takes over his estate may be. I believe we will see a string of posthormous releases just like Michael Jackson. This guy was also a recording machine like 2Pac. He would record a song a day, that is why he has like 20 something albums. Probably a good 100 plus unreleased

Comment

Rest In Peace to the man who got sampled like crazy in hip hop!! Huge Respect!!!
              sigpic

Comment

R.I.P. Prince

Comment

R.I.P.

Comment

Rest in Peace Prince...

Comment

R.I.P, hard to believe he died so young.

Comment

RIP Prince

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        sigpic

Comment

Which Prince song does 2pac sample in Whatz ya Phone # ?

Nevermind. I found it on page 2. Lazy :P

Comment

my buddy used to work as a stagehand setting up concerts.
                            he was working,setting up the stage for prince and his management announced prior to the soundcheck that prince was not to be bothered at all by anyone in the crew.
                            after the stage was set up and prince was doing his soundcheck my buddy was off on the side of the stage working on his computer,he was just learning pro-tools,and was getting really frustrated, and prince noticed him on the side of the stage fuming and prince walked over to my buddy and asked him what was going on and my buddy told him that he was just having problems figuring out pro-tools and he said that prince spent 30-45 mins teaching him to use pro-tools.
                            my buddy said that even tho he wasnt a prince fan at all,he had a huge respect for him as an artist and a person after that experience.

ive been listening to prince since 1982 or so ,not as a fan necessarily but more because you couldnt listen to the radio or watch Mtv without hearing his music.
                            of course as i grew older i developed an appreciation for his music.
                            now that i think about it i found a pretty "RARE" recording of a prince soundcheck a few years back,and wondering if i still have it on a hdd somewhere....hmmmm?

hopefully i didnt lose it in a hdd crash
                            if i find it i will be sure to post it up on the forum.

RIP to an amazing talent.
                            Last edited by jackcorgi; 04-23-2016, 02:09 AM.
                            "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

RIP
                              Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

rip man, prince i grew up with you, a legendary genius..thx and 57 omg didnt see that coming..omg
                                He was a nice middle class nigga
                                But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
                                Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X